April 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

quick ttc update - i need prayers ladies!!!

Okay so here's the scoop:

My last period was on December 30th...lasted 4 days. DH and I began peeing on sticks on Day 6 and found that I ovulated one week *later* than my online tracker had been predicting. Based on my past history, I got my period on the 4th/5th of each month...so last month my period was off by 5 days.

So...here we are. According to my last period on 12/30 I should be getting my period today. According to my past history of getting my period on the 4th/5th, I shouldn't get my period until next week - but that would put me at having a cycle for 35 days without a period and that's *never* been the case for me.

I typically have one major symptom leading up to my period and that's extremely tender boobs. Like...it hurts to wash them with a loofah in the shower kind of tender...I haven't had any of that this week. I'm squeezing them right now just to be sure and...yeah...no tenderness.

So...either my body is CRAZY out of whack and I'm going to have a really long cycle this month OR...well...you know.

Prayers ladies - major major prayers - I have NO clue what's going on with my body right now. I'm embracing it and praying that, no matter what, we get pregnant soon! 

love, jenifriend

A10 Siggy Challenge: Our Next Vacation Destination: Paris! paris

Re: quick ttc update - i need prayers ladies!!!