April 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Pregnant Mama Check-in!

We are all getting closer (and probably bigger!).  So let's hear how you are doing...

How are you feeling?

Cravings/Aversions?

Weight gain? 

How's DH doing?  Is he gaining weight?

How's the nursery coming? 

Please share your bump pic! 

~Melissa~
Shmel's Blog

Re: Pregnant Mama Check-in!

• How are you feeling?  Pretty good.  Just wanting my body back.

Cravings/Aversions?  Nothing major.

Weight gain?  Well we all know that I reached my max according to the doctor....

How's DH doing?  Is he gaining weight?  Good.  Definitely gaining weight and not liking it one bit!

How's the nursery coming? Getting there.  I sewed a few more things this weekend for it.  Excited to finally be getting that done!

Here it is at 32 weeks!
    ~Melissa~
    Shmel's Blog
  • sorry for duplicate!  hate how it doesn't let you delete!

9 Glorious Months!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Photography Blog!
  • How are you feeling?  Fine, not bad, sometimes uncomfortable, esp after sitting for long periods of time.

Cravings/Aversions?  Carbs, sugar, chocolate - realized this is prob why I want beer so bad, it's also a carb...

Weight gain?  30 flipping pounds.  

How's DH doing?  Is he gaining weight?  Don't think so - he's doing fine tho, both still in the "not mentally ready phase"

How's the nursery coming?  Hopefully getting painted this weekend or next!

Please share your bump pic!  Taken yesterday!  24w 5d!

lol - that is some bump Mel!  hehe  how exciting !

9 Glorious Months!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Photography Blog!
  • image dasmel30:

How are you feeling?  Pretty good.  Just wanting my body back.

Cravings/Aversions?  Nothing major.

Weight gain?  Well we all know that I reached my max according to the doctor....

How's DH doing?  Is he gaining weight?  Good.  Definitely gaining weight and not liking it one bit!

How's the nursery coming? Getting there.  I sewed a few more things this weekend for it.  Excited to finally be getting that done!

Here it is at 32 weeks!

Holy crap Mel, you have definately popped! You and Holly both look great!

TTC #1 since 11/10
    10/11: Dx PCOS, 2000mg Metformin
    imageimage
    My Blog
    April Nesties March siggy challenge: Next Vacation, Anguilla!!
  • How are you feeling?  Not bad. I've been having some acid reflux and am getting a little more uncomfortable each day, but nothing too bad.

Cravings/Aversions?  I've had few cravings this whole pregnancy, although I have been eating a lot more sweets. I think that's just because I'm letting myself though!

Weight gain?  I'm up about 15/16 pounds, which I think is pretty good. With less than 13 weeks left I am at a pace to be in the 25-30 pound gain range.

How's DH doing?  Is he gaining weight?  He's okay, I think he is started to realize how little time is left and get a little nervous. He is definitely putting on weight, he hasn't weighed himself but he looks like he's put on as much as me! We're going to be doing some hardcore dieting and exercising in our household after the baby gets here.

How's the nursery coming? We're not setting up the nursery in our current place. We're hoping to move this summer and it's not worth the effort to clean out the spare room and decorate it for just a few months - especially since the baby will be sleeping in our room the first few months either way, and we have nowhere else to put the furniture in the spare rooom. So, instead we are focusing on cleaning out our crap to make room for all of the baby stuff. We're making good headway with this.

Please share your bump pic! I've been bad about that... I'll try to get DH to take one tonight and post it. I can never get those phone/mirror shots to look okay or else I'd try to take one myself.

[IMG]http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg613/lonsterpa/fb10e11e.jpg[/IMG]
  • How are you feeling? Okay, I'm really ready for this to be over so I can sleep, eat, pee like a normal person again.

Cravings/Aversions? They come and go. I swear I'm the only pregnant lady without a really demanding craving for anything. 

Weight gain? As of last week's appointment, 23 lbs. I have no secrets for my weight gain because I feel like I'm constantly eating and none of it is that great for me. 

How's DH doing?  Is he gaining weight? I think he's over me being whiny and having to wait constantly while I use the bathroom when we are out. 

How's the nursery coming? It's basically done. We have our shower this weekend and then next weekend we plan on buying everything we didn't get, stocking up on diapers and washing all his clothes and blankets, etc. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How are you feeling? I was feeling awesome, but there are a lot of foods that still will not budge past my stomach (after given HOURS to do so), so we are trying to figure out what will process through, and I don't have to puke up the next day.

Cravings/Aversions? Nothing really too much...been trying to hunt down some Thin Mints for like two weeks now!

Weight gain? As of my last appointment I was up about 4. Unfortunately, with my eating problems lately I am not sure if that has gone up too much from that 4. I was overweight to begin with, so I guess it is fine according to my doctor.

How's DH doing?  Is he gaining weight? He is doing well. Starting to get excited and scared! Haha...Jeff hasn't gained any weight, but for sure hasn't lost any either.  : )

How's the nursery coming? I bought my first things last week, and I think after our A/S on Feb 13th we will go ahead and order the crib and changing table.

Week 16:

Week 17:

*~~Danie~~*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    image image
  • You girls look awesome!

@Danie - a teacher at my school is selling GS cookies - want me to get you a box of Thin Mints?? 

• How are you feeling? 26 weeks and 3 days and  I've been feeling pretty good, a little uncomfortable sometimes, and I've felt a few braxton hicks contractions but nothing too bad.

Cravings/Aversions? Strawberries have sounded great pretty much everyday for the last couple of weeks.

Weight gain? up 14lbs and counting...

How's DH doing?  Is he gaining weight? He is doing great, getting really excited that we have less then 14 weeks to go. And he hasn't gained a pound (lucky!)

How's the nursery coming? We finally have the room cleaned out which was a big step (we combined the office and guest room) and now we just have to order the furniture!

Please share your bump pic! I have been so awful about taking weekly pictures, I think I have maybe 4....

image image Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • image Kryssttle:

Cravings/Aversions? Strawberries have sounded great pretty much everyday for the last couple of weeks. 

I cannot say no to a strawberry within my reach. I don't have an urge to go buy some, but every chance I get to eat them, I do. I don't usually like strawberries all that much so this is new for me.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image allioops414:

You girls look awesome!

@Danie - a teacher at my school is selling GS cookies - want me to get you a box of Thin Mints?? 

One of my mom's coworkers is getting me hooked up! Thank God! How they are selling them this year has turned this entire country into one big drug deal! Haha!  

*~~Danie~~*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    image image
  • image danies08:
    image allioops414:

You girls look awesome!

One of my mom's coworkers is getting me hooked up! Thank God! How they are selling them this year has turned this entire country into one big drug deal! Haha!  

Ok good, glad to hear!  Mine are arriving tomorrow and I cannot wait!!