D.C. Area Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

air duct cleaning recommendation?

I just bought a house, and want to have an air duct cleaning but wonder which company to use. Can you share your experience if you have got it done? TIA.

Re: air duct cleaning recommendation?

• I had this done a few months ago, I have the name of the guy written down at work. Can give it to you next week.

• I do not recommend Pure Air Service. They were difficult to work with and we were not satisfied with their services.
  • Hey!

I was recently in the same situation as you're in now, I had tons of flyers and coupons delivered to my mailbox, offering unbelievably low prices on air duct cleaning. When I called one of these companies, they tried to sign me up on the spot for the best package. What they didn't tell me was that this is their only package.

When I called  Air Duct Cleaning Philadelphia, however, they listened to me. They were happy to clear up any questions I had about air duct cleaning, and  will took the time to determine what cleaning solution will fit my needs and my home.

Good Luck to you!

Zachary McKinley

• imageZacharyMcKinley:

Hey!

I was recently in the same situation as you're in now, I had tons of flyers and coupons delivered to my mailbox, offering unbelievably low prices on air duct cleaning. When I called one of these companies, they tried to sign me up on the spot for the best package. What they didn't tell me was that this is their only package.

When I called  Air Duct Cleaning Philadelphia, however, they listened to me. They were happy to clear up any questions I had about air duct cleaning, and  will took the time to determine what cleaning solution will fit my needs and my home.

Good Luck to you!

Zachary McKinley

Erm, I'm pretty sure a company from Philadelphia isn't going to want to drive all the way to DC to clean someone's air ducts. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker

VOTE on my Name List