BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

No Panties For Me

I was going to use my Christmas money to get myself new panties, new pillows, and a massage.

We just got the bill for The Husband's dental work.

He's such a liability.

Re: No Panties For Me

• Yikes! Can you use some of the money for at least one of those things and the rest on his dental work?

I mean, if it was me, I'd still get all those things and pay the dental work another way....that Christmas money should be fun money! But yeah, H's are definitely a liability :)

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
  • The dental work is twice as much as the gift money.. so it's just a small portion of it.
  • image alabaster_angel:
    The dental work is twice as much as the gift money.. so it's just a small portion of it.

You've gotta stop knocking his teeth down his throat, Ala. It's just too expensive. 

I'd still get at least on of those three things and the rest towards his dental work.

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers
  • I've had this happen more times than I'd like to count.  I feel your pain, love. 

BNOTB March Siggy Challenge My favorite spring pic/thing The scent and sight of lilacs in the sun PhotobucketDaisypath Anniversary tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers