D.C. Area Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Merry Christmas Eve, Nesties! and Happy Holidays to all!

'Twas the day before Christmas and all through my house, not a creature was stirring as I'd kicked them all out.

I needed some downtime to finish preparing and to remember all the reasons for caring.

I finally finished my daughter's Christmas stocking last night and that I was able to operate the sewing machine after 15 years was a holiday fright!

No cookies baked yet but there is still time for baking and eating and drinking drinks with lime(s).

And -- that's about it for my rhyme for today. Clearly I don't have a creative bone in my body but I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season! Let's be sure to remember the good stories as well as the "you wouldn't believe" stories, and come back to share... Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, my Internet friends!

Pam and John
"What is a week-end?"

Re: Merry Christmas Eve, Nesties! and Happy Holidays to all!