Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

creative wrapping for concert tix?

Cooper got my niece and her BF Lady A tix. Does anyone have a creative way to wrap them other than throwing them into an envelope? I totally forgot that I still had them (they are printed) and need to do something with them before Monday. I don't want them to know that they are getting the same thing.

Re: creative wrapping for concert tix?

• Wrap them with a bar of chocolate?  Or box of candy? you could roll them and put them in those candy canes filled with chocolates/candy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • Put them in a bigger box, with lots of tissue paper :)

• Wrap it with a piece of Lady A merchandise? (I'm so out of the loop. Don't know who Lasy A is.) Stuff it in a pair of socks so it looks boarder line lame   :-) 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hide them somewhere in the house and make them go on a hunt for them.  Give them a wrapped gift with the first clue in it.  The clue leads them to a second gift hidden somewhere, and so on, until they find the last box with the tickets in it.
    Mandy -Mommy to Madison Jo 10/11/06 & Macy Lynn 2/26/09 image image