Grand Rapids Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Virtual Gift Exchange

This is the 8th time I've tried to post thist. Last night TN was being flaky.  Here's hoping for luck this time.

Fa la la la spread the love here, pals. Remember, look at the original post and give a gift to the poster who said they were in just before you did. Because I was first, I'm giving to the last person to sign up.

Feel free to pass the love around to others, if you're feeling generous. And please post w/in the week, if possible.

If you're reading this, and didn't sign up, but you wanna play, jump in.

Yup, my digestive wreck earlier this week has made the virtual gift exchange this year a free-for-all.

Willa 4.6.06 and Henry 10.18.08 Camp Sinki

Re: Virtual Gift Exchange

• To Chymes- a cheese sampler

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • For WOP:

This has no limit.  Your favorite coffees for free forever!  And...

A fun clock.  This is actualy to represent an extra hour a week that I'm magic-ing for you to either enjoy your coffee in peace or get some stuff done. 

Merry Christmas, WOP.

• For GRSP:

For organizing your attic 

and this address stamp for all the note, card, and letter to family you'll be writing.

Custom Self Inking Stamps Monogram Emblem - Stamp Design : Black

which will work perfectly on the envelopes for these change of address cards. :)

Moving Announcements New Pond - Front : Aqua

Merry Christmas, and thanks for your online friendship.  

• For DesandMol:

For all of your academic note taking.  I saved the receipt in case you'd rather do legal note pads or want notebooks with rainbows and unicorns, instead.  Merry Christmas, and good luck to you on your new investment!

• For Kasa:

imageBecause a robin in a sailor's cap pointing to Michigan as the only land mass on the globe =Kasaness.  It also reminds me of a certain Christmas cookie you fashioned in the past.  I also wish a white Christmas for you, and you know that comes from the edges of my snow-hating heart.

• image GRsweetpea:

For Kasa:

imageBecause a robin in a sailor's cap pointing to Michigan as the only land mass on the globe =Kasaness.  It also reminds me of a certain Christmas cookie you fashioned in the past.  I also wish a white Christmas for you, and you know that comes from the edges of my snow-hating heart.

Aw, thanks!  I totally love it!

I did get my white Christmas.  Big Smile

• Merry Christmas, gvsubride!

These tickets can be used at any MLB ballpark, so be sure to visit one that you haven't been to yet.

baseball tickets

And your flights:

American Airlines Gift Cards

And hotel:

And I called your parents.  They're happy to watch the kids while you're gone. 

• Des&Mol,

I hope you have  wonderful time in Hawaii!  You love to travel, and everyone should visit there once!  Enjoy!

PS - I can't get images to load on a mac...doh, what gives?

http://www.travelagentcentral.com/files/travelagent/nodes/2011/29423/Hawaii_Generic.jpg

PPS - I kept checking my private messages, and totally missed how this was supposed to work, so I'm sorry for it being really late.  Merry Christmas!  

• Mrs.KerCo-

I hope you don't already have plans for NYE because I got you tickets to see Jamiroquai in Australia. 

Hope you had a very merry Christmas and wish you and your family all the best in 2012! 

and a date night for you and the hubby.

I either gift you unlimited number of relaxing trips to a coffee shop. I'll even though in a trip to an island of your choice.

• Kasa! That is a great gift. I think we will go to Denver or maybe Boston. Smile
  • Awww heck...I will gift you all a date night. Enjoy a wonderful dinner.

• gvsu - You are so generous!! Thank you!
  • image Hoektastic:

Mrs.KerCo-

I hope you don't already have plans for NYE because I got you tickets to see Jamiroquai in Australia. 

Hope you had a very merry Christmas and wish you and your family all the best in 2012! 

WHOA!!!  Best. Gift. Ever!!!!!  Thanks! 

• image Hoektastic:

Mrs.KerCo-

WHOA!!!  Best. Gift. Ever!!!!!  Thanks! 

• Man, everyone is giving vacations, and all I did was a platter of cheese Stick out tongue  LOL. 
  • image gvsubride05:

Awww heck...I will gift you all a date night. Enjoy a wonderful dinner.

Awww thanks! One of our favorite spots to go to for a nice dinner. :o)
    Ben & Shana - August 27, 2005
  • Deeder:

A new car

Merry Christmas, sorry I'm late!

• image MrsKerCo:

Des&Mol,

I hope you have  wonderful time in Hawaii!  You love to travel, and everyone should visit there once!  Enjoy!

PS - I can't get images to load on a mac...doh, what gives?

http://www.travelagentcentral.com/files/travelagent/nodes/2011/29423/Hawaii_Generic.jpg

PPS - I kept checking my private messages, and totally missed how this was supposed to work, so I'm sorry for it being really late.  Merry Christmas!  

Mele Kalikimaka!  Thank you!  :)

• image GRsweetpea:

For DesandMol:

For all of your academic note taking.  I saved the receipt in case you'd rather do legal note pads or want notebooks with rainbows and unicorns, instead.  Merry Christmas, and good luck to you on your new investment!

As tempting as rainbows an unicorns are, these are perfect.  Thanks.  :)

• image GRsweetpea:

For WOP:

This has no limit.  Your favorite coffees for free forever!  And...

A fun clock.  This is actualy to represent an extra hour a week that I'm magic-ing for you to either enjoy your coffee in peace or get some stuff done. 

Merry Christmas, WOP.

Oh man, I totally needed this.  I will probably get the coffee and clean in peace. :-) 

Thank you! 

• image TheWop:
    Man, everyone is giving vacations, and all I did was a platter of cheese Stick out tongue  LOL. 

I LOVE the cheese platter! No kidding, thanks. Big Smile

• Deeder, thank you so much.  Perfect.