August 2006 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Pssst - Over here NEY!

So, TK is so wonky, I thought we could make August 2006 our home for awhile. At least that way we could read posts in their right order.... whaddayathink?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My planning bio | For Sale!

"You are made of win." -SopChick

Re: Pssst - Over here NEY!

• I'm game :)

I'm so effing sick of TK right now. It's impossible to follow the conversations.  

Life is good today.
  • I'm game. Hopefully this works...I clicked the "reply" button under Beads' post because there's no big box to type in at the bottom?
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'll join :-) Maybe we'll get less BSC over here too ;-)
  • I have no idea why TK can't get their shiit together.  I mean, I'm no IT genius, but it can't really be that hard to correctly timestamp posts, right?
    Anniversary
  • Is it ok if I join in over here (TK is driving me absolutely nuts)?
  • image LivLeighton:
    I'm game. Hopefully this works...I clicked the "reply" button under Beads' post because there's no big box to type in at the bottom?

I do miss the box at the bottom over here. I've posted on TN occasionally before when we were buying our house, and it always worries me a bit (feels like I'm starting a new thread every time). 

Life is good today.
  • Hey guys!

I noticed that SB did this and I thought it was a good idea, but I also thought, naively, that TK would be fixed soon.

Hmph. 

• I can't believe this shiit has been going on for two weeks. TWO WEEKS. How am I supposed to take breaks from work with this crap going on?? This is supposed to be where I go to get less stressed! 
  • Also, I think I ran out of boxes with two presents left to wrap. Crap. 
  • Yay, posts look like they are in order! I'm also kind of annoyed by having to hit reply, but it is a small price to pay...

August 2006 weddings.... YOU HAVE BEEN TAKEN OVER! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My planning bio | For Sale!

"You are made of win." -SopChick

• Hey!!!
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Earl's 1st birthday is next Friday, the 23rd. On the grocery list, I just saw that Mo wrote "Turkey for Earl." He remembered that turkey is Earl's favorite food and is getting it for him for his birthday! I thought that was so sweet.
  • FINALLY. I can post!

I feel like I'll miss things if we start posting in new places. Even if TK is failing royally right now.  

• Awww, Earl is the best. Mo sounds wonderful, obviously.
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • image LivLeighton:
    Earl's 1st birthday is next Friday, the 23rd. On the grocery list, I just saw that Mo wrote "Turkey for Earl." He remembered that turkey is Earl's favorite food and is getting it for him for his birthday! I thought that was so sweet.

Awww.  Happy early birthday Earl! 

• image polkadot111:
    Awww, Earl is the best. Mo sounds wonderful, obviously.

I have a lot of awesome boys in my house, that is for sure. :) I'm lucky. 

• image BriSox81:
    I'll join :-) Maybe we'll get less BSC over here too ;-)

Also, are you getting my texts? Your new phone hates my phone. My phone keep trying to iMessage you and failing. 

• I like this idea.  Posting on TK just makes me sad and upset.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I like this idea, since TK continues to be lame :)

Happy Birthday to Earl!! 

• We just got a chest full of stuff from Omaha Steak delivered. It's from Mo's mom! Holy crap, she never remembers to get us anything on Christmas! This is such a nice surprise. 
  • ::pokes her head in the room::

Hm....The nest, hm?

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Eeegads! I'm a newbie! LOL!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • image lunarsongbird:
    Eeegads! I'm a newbie! LOL!

Hahaha that was exactly my first thought. 

• We did this once upon a time. I think we had a thread on an incredibly slow local board. The out of order-ness is definitely annoying.
  • image LivLeighton:
    We just got a chest full of stuff from Omaha Steak delivered. It's from Mo's mom! Holy crap, she never remembers to get us anything on Christmas! This is such a nice surprise. 

OOH that sounds nom noms and so nice of her :)  Happy Birthday Earl!!

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• image ravenray:

image LivLeighton:
    We just got a chest full of stuff from Omaha Steak delivered. It's from Mo's mom! Holy crap, she never remembers to get us anything on Christmas! This is such a nice surprise. 

OOH that sounds nom noms and so nice of her :)  Happy Birthday Earl!!

I am really excited for Mo to get home...I want to actually look at everything that I put in the freezer!  

• image LivLeighton:
    Earl's 1st birthday is next Friday, the 23rd. On the grocery list, I just saw that Mo wrote "Turkey for Earl." He remembered that turkey is Earl's favorite food and is getting it for him for his birthday! I thought that was so sweet.

Wait, hedgehogs aren't herbivores? I can't believe I never knew this!

• I feel like I'm quoting people every time I hit "reply" on individual posts, lol. I'll have to remember to check over here. TK is getting annoying. Again.

What I don't understand is, how come it keeps going back and forth from "fixed" to "frakked"?  

• I didn't know that hedgehogs ate meat either...I guess I never thought to look that up!

Its weird being on TN but at least its not acting up.  I'm sick of TK being crazy. 

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers