Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

He wants me to talk dirty...help!

My boyfriend and I have incredible sex, but he wants me to talk dirty to him. When he says "talk dirty to me", I literally go blank or feel I sound repetitive with whatever I come up with...any tips on how to talk dirty to him?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Formerly Dashskidaddle

Re: He wants me to talk dirty...help!

• Relax! It sounds weird at first but it can be a lot of fun.

Start just by talking about what you want. What you want him to do to you and what you want to do to him.  That will get you started and you can elaborate from there. Tell him that his ____ feels good on your ____. You want him to _____ your _____. That will definitely get him! 

---Started TTC 12/1/11--- 
    Cycle 1 - 13 BFN
    Cycle 14 Surgery complete! 
    BFP 2/27/13.already 9 weeks!.missed m/c 3/27/13. Baby stopped growing at 10 w 5 d 
    DNC 3/28/13
    Cycle 15-17 BFN, Lets go 18!
    TTC buddies with sparklingdiamond and amandaf6383
  • I completely agree with the above.

But I also have to say (even as someone who loves the dirty talk) that I'd also be a little taken aback if my DH just blurted out "Talk dirty to me."  I'd blank up too.

Maybe in a non-bedroom situation, you could mention to him that you'd like to go there with him, but need a little more prompting.  My DH feels awkward with the dirty talk, but I find that it helps him if I give him actual questions to answer and to get him into the feel of things.  If he says "What do you want me to do to you?" or "Does it feel good when I do that?  Tell me how much you like that." you'll have a much more obvious idea of how to answer.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You need to communicate with him outside of the bedroom and explain that you don't know what he expects from you. "Dirty talk" means many different things to individual people. Maybe he wants dirty words like fvck and *** and so on. Or maybe he wants softer words but explicit details like begging him to take you harder. He really needs to be specific in a conversation where you're not yet naked because what will turn one person on my completely throw another out of the mood while still being considered 'dirty talk.'
  • image akcrrr:

Relax! It sounds weird at first but it can be a lot of fun.

Start just by talking about what you want. What you want him to do to you and what you want to do to him.  That will get you started and you can elaborate from there. Tell him that his ____ feels good on your ____. You want him to _____ your _____. That will definitely get him! 

Yes, probably this. Not swearing and cussing. Not necessarily dirty, just graphic and to the point.
    [url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker][img]http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/1877/160/18770160.png[/img][/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - [url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com]Free Calorie Counter[/url]
  • Have you ever read any erotica? That would help too. Literotica has a lot of great stories and a lot of them have dirty talk in them, or at the very least use lots of different words and adjectives so that you can round out your dirty vocabulary! =)
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="D
  • A little "Oh God, You're so hard"  or "You're so big" or "F*** me" goes a long way... Also, yes - check out some erotica (even the stories in Cosmo go a long way)