Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

CHampion "Premium" line (at Target)

so I grabbed a new pair of yoga pants at target today while shopping with two grumpy kids. Did not look at price and was very surprised when they rang up at $39.99. Anyway, I took them because it was easier than going back for the $27.99 pair and I figured I could return them later if they weren't "worth" $40.

I LOVE them. Fantastic. Look and feel great. Make me feel 10 lbs thinner. Smooth out the bulges. etc, etc, etc. I think they must be Champion's version of the lululemon pants everyone loves.

Has anyone else tried them? WDYT?

2012 Races: Mar 24: Great Human Race 5K. April 28: 5K for Fitness

Re: CHampion "Premium" line (at Target)

• I got a pair of capris that ripped on the second wear.  In TWO places.  I'm pretty pist about it and don't plan to buy pants anywhere but lulu anymore.  Same thing happened to some Old Navy capris I bought a few weeks ago.  And no...I didn't buy them too small...I promise!
  • image KatiesCats:
    I got a pair of capris that ripped on the second wear.  In TWO places.

Oh no! Were they the premium ones? Because they look great but I am not interested in throwing away $40 and if they ripped for you, I don't think I'll keep them.

Did you take them back? I would!

2012 Races: Mar 24: Great Human Race 5K. April 28: 5K for Fitness
  • I have long C9 running/yoga pants and a few pair of capri tights. I've had the long pants for two years and they are doing awesome, especially since I spent less than $15 on them. The capris are only a year old and wearing very well.

I've had amazing luck with almost all of my C9 clothes, although I will admit the long sleeve shirts tend to get little seam rips on the forearm - this has happened to almost every long sleeve shirt I own so it might be me...? 

~~run.around.aroo: The Life of the Wannabe Runner that Lives Inside Me~~