Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Reason #101 a large gap between kiddos is good

... Payback baby!!!!

So we DVR'd the Elf on the Shelf Saturday evening and both C & M absolutely love it!  So they watch it every single day before bedtime.  DD is actually freaked out by the elf to begin with; she calls it Chucky.  We started this with Cole last year and we decided that each should have their own elf so now we have 2 "chucky" dolls!

I actually thought the show was very cute and charming. Obviously the 15 yr old teen girl is not the targeted audience, so she finds the show very annoying.  

I, of course, very quickly reminded her of all the annoying things I had to watch over and over and over again when she was little!

Re: Reason #101 a large gap between kiddos is good

• I never thought of that. I somehow didn't have to deal with that when my brothers were really little, but I'm only 5 and 11 years older than them.
    Old nestie, new name: formerly ckolak:-)
    imageimage
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Mama's Gonna Buy You A Mockingbird
  • Yep.  I can't wait for Cameron to hell truck (but the tr comes out sounding like an F) at the top for his lungs with Andrew's friends are around.  A is aslo fignering out that his little brother is kind of a chick magnet. 15 year old girls love cute babies.
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/ta28n7.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/mvhpbn.jpg[/IMG]