Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I DD'd the post

Sorry, I was in a lunch meeting and just got back. I DD'd the post and the photo on FB too. If you shared the photo it should be gone now.

Thanks!

Re: I DD'd the post

• I just came back to check-they found the owners? That is awesome!
  • Yep!! Awesome help from a couple of internet-savvy women on here! I just grew to love the nest a little  moreWink thanks again to all and good karma all around
  • How did they find it??
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • jln posted the house # that I assume was on other pics as the one posted wasn't very clear and a few of us searched the douglas county property website for all houses with that address and I found that one that had the picture of the house in the one posted and put a link to that record with the owners name.

• Good job.. PSYYYY-CHOOOOOOO's...... ;)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image shannie21:

jln posted the house # that I assume was on other pics as the one posted wasn't very clear and a few of us searched the douglas county property website for all houses with that address and I found that one that had the picture of the house in the one posted and put a link to that record with the owners name.

I totally planned to do that after the kids went to bed. Glad you found the owners. That's so cool. The interwebz is amazing. Totally good karma to you jln for being adamant on finding the owners.  I swear, ANYTHING can be accomplished by the girls on the nest, which is why I will never leave. :-)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I didn't want to randomly show up at their house (plus I live in Bellevue=far drive) so I found a phone number online and called and talked to them.  They are picking it up tomorrow from my DH at his work.  Husband said wife had been pretty upset/crying b/c she had lost it and was so excited when I had called.  Made up a story about how they could run the plates on the car from a police friend (whoops)THANKS AGAIN LADIES...AWESOME WORK!
  • I was wondering about what story to sell to them :) Glad you found the owners.