Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

More Christmas gift/list stuff

Is there anything on Black Friday that you are getting for YOU? There isn't really anything that I need for gifts, but there are a couple things that I would like to get for me, but I feel bad doing that.

What are you getting for your dad or FIL? I think that I'm done with both of them, but would love to hear other ideas.

Re: More Christmas gift/list stuff

• I'm keeping my eyes open for a new cookware set but I haven't seen anything I like in the ads I've seen so far.

I'm getting my parents a canvas from family pictures we took earlier.  I'm getting just my dad a restaurant GC but I haven't decided which one yet.

H is in charge of FIL but we did pick up Ron Reagan's book on CD when Borders was going out of business which we might give him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • I'm going to Kohls at midnight and getting clothes. I've seen a ton of stuff I want but have been holding off. I need more work clothes and a pair of boots.

Dad - he wants this cover you put over a 5 gallon bucket that holds different tools and stuff so that is one of his gifts since it is kind of cheap.

FIL - no freaking clue! I always have trouble with DH's parents. They don't like to go out and don't really "need" anything.

• Wal-Mart has a Netflix (and Pandora, Julu, etc.) streaming device for $39 on Friday.  It appears it will be online and I think we're going to get that. 

Got FIL a Mighty Lure (As Seen on TV!) and he'll also get some family pics.  Have no clue what to get SFIL; his only hobby is cars and I'm pretty sure we've purchased every model car, car print, car book, car LAMP, you name it, that's out there.  I'm at a loss this year.  

• image Huskerfanz:

I'm keeping my eyes open for a new cookware set but I haven't seen anything I like in the ads I've seen so far.

The Paula Deen and Rachael Ray cookware caught my eye last night, but mostly because I would LOVE to get rid of all the random cookware crap we have.  Ahhh, to have a matching set would make me feel like an adult!

• image cracky!:
    image Huskerfanz:

I'm keeping my eyes open for a new cookware set but I haven't seen anything I like in the ads I've seen so far.

The Paula Deen and Rachael Ray cookware caught my eye last night, but mostly because I would LOVE to get rid of all the random cookware crap we have.  Ahhh, to have a matching set would make me feel like an adult!

I actually like pieces from both of these, as well as the Food Network cookware.