Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Kitchen Floor cleaner

Has anyone bought a kitchen floor cleaner/vacuum and have any suggestions?

My downstairs is all tile and I would like to have a cleaner instead of getting down on my hands and knees every time. 

Re: Kitchen Floor cleaner

• Have you looked into steam cleaners. I have a Haan that I use on all my tile floors and love it. I do a quick vac and then let the steamer do the rest. Cleans and sanitizes without chemicals.
  • I have a Shark steam mop that is a vacuum and steam mop in one. The vacuum is small but good to use on the floor before you steam clean it (aka it isnt the best vacuum for the rest of your house). I LOVE the steam mop! It is quick, gets all the dirt up, dries very quickly. Much easier than normal mopping.