Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

19 - 22 year old gifts?

I have 3 nieces in this age range that I need to buy gifts for. One of them is getting tickets to the Lady A concert and a few GC to places like Subway (she goes to school in Lincoln).

I need ideas for the other 2. One is graduated from college and the other is a Jr. at Iowa. The past few years I have gotten each of them the same thing and then $50 cash. Last year it was sweater style slippers and cash, the year before Philosiphy gift packs & $50 cash, another year birthstone earings & cash.

I have NOTHING this year. Seriously....why is this so hard.

Re: 19 - 22 year old gifts?

• CG to Charming Charlie, Sephora, Ulta??

Scentsy? Stick out tongue

• eta:

Thirty-one organizing tote (especially for the students) and a wallet?

The tote is only $25 and very handy. 

• Do they have Kindles/Nooks? If so maybe a gc to Amazon/B&N?

iTunes gc?

I see a lot of girls this age wearing Tiffany jewelry, like those chunky bracelets, though that might be outside the price range you've been at in the past?

College sweatshirt?

gc to a salon?

Do they belong to gyms or do any sports/yoga/biking etc? You could get them a class or two, or a month at the gym?

I see these girls dragging around those Coach purses with the Cs all over (ew), again might be too $$$, just thinking out loud.

Do they like accessories? Scarves, headbands, belts?

GC to a nice restaurant? Kids this age never go anywhere good since they don't have any $$.

HTH, good luck!

• A case of Schlitz and a GC to Amigos.
    * DS1...allergic to dairy, peanuts, eggs and turkey *
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

love is for every her, love is for every him, love is for everyone
  • Bath and Body Works currently has Buy 3, Get 3, 10.00 off total purchase and free shipping!  Maybe a basket from there with some GC's?

• I was thinking g/c to Charling Charlies as well. I think that is what we are getting my SIL for her 19th bday.
    Tied the knot: 6.19.04 Mommy to 3 awesome kids: Maren 3/06, Tommy 12/07 amd Kolbe 8/09
  • image kms34:
    A case of Schlitz and a GC to Amigos.
    and a pregnancy test.
  • Vineyard Vines Tote bag

College gear (or sorority letters if they are in one)

A single keurig

Clothing store GC-BR, Gap, J.Crew, etc...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image bladdercomeback:

eta:

Thirty-one organizing tote (especially for the students) and a wallet?

The tote is only $25 and very handy. 

Just paid 7.00 for this...so tell me what is in the inside of that holding the files!

• image indomesticbliss:

Vineyard Vines Tote bag

College gear (or sorority letters if they are in one)

A single keurig

Clothing store GC-BR, Gap, J.Crew, etc...

I love vineyard vines! I have 4 or 5 of their belts!

Tied the knot: 6.19.04 Mommy to 3 awesome kids: Maren 3/06, Tommy 12/07 amd Kolbe 8/09