Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Randoms

This place is BORING!! Add yours! 

My SIL never NEVER comments or likes anything that I post on FB, but makes comments about them IRL so I know that she has seen them. I also know that she comments on a ton of stuff on a daily basis, just not mine. I kind of feel like deleting her because it is like a FB stalker.

I get super annoyed when people have business FB pages and they post pix "for sale" but don't put any prices. As people ask they message each one. It really irritates me, just post your prices.

I spent WAY too much $$ on Cooper's santa gift this year, but he is going to love it. It is a good thing that he doesn't have a concept of $$ right now because I will never be spending this much on a santa gift again.

I want a remote start for my car. This weather is killing me and it isn't even "cold" yet.

My job is stressing me out...I am too old to be working this many hours. I am also jaded by the about of hours so when people say that they are tired from working so much or stressed out I totally blow them off or think "pift....think that they could do my job for a month?"

I have a whole chicken in the crockpot and can't decide what to make with it.

Re: Randoms

• image CoriA:
    yet.

My job is stressing me out...I am too old to be working this many hours. I am also jaded by the about of hours so when people say that they are tired from working so much or stressed out I totally blow them off or think "pift....think that they could do my job for a month?"

Your job stresses me out just thinking about it :(

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/izn4lw.jpg[/IMG]

**Crunchy Mama to three girlies and one little guy**

*P 9.2005 * B 11.2007 * M 6.2009 * J 11.2011*
  • I bought N a new Columbia sweater/jacket thing last weekend and sent him to school with it and he 'lost' it the first day. I told DH to check the lost and found when he picked them up after school Tuesday for the 'new grey jacket with his name in it" and he sent me a message that he found "THEM"..should have been my first clue something wasn't right.  :)  I get home and there are TWO BLACK jackets in the hallway, one clearly marked 'WOMENS SMALL' on the label, another about two sizes too small that looked like it had been handed down from kid to kid with the name 'JACK' clearly written in it.  I just looked at him like "Are you f'ing kidding me?  Do either of these look brand new to you?"  to which he replied "What??  I grabbed every Columbia Jacket that was there..." Obviously.  Needless to say the coat found it's way home on it's own yesterday inside his backpack..the other two will be put back in the lost and found tomorrow.

Went to Younkers over lunch and Christmas has thrown up in there already. Can't decide If I'm excited about that or not.

I'm helping throw a baby shower for my BFF next weekend..her mom is actually paying for it all as she insisted on doing that, so I'm just in charge of some decorations and favors and small little things.  Her other BFF who lives OOT is also helping..she decided she would be incharge of invites.  Fine.  Except when I got my invite in the mail it only had her name and info on it.  Not Fine.  Two other people are putting this thing on too. Proper etiquette would say they all go on the invite, no?

I had a rock star Scentsy Month in October and on my way to another one this month!  So much fun!  It's about to get crazy with Christmas! 

• I spilled about 5 oz of BM this morning when getting a bottle ready for DS and was PI$$ED.  I had DH come out and give DS the bottle (thank God I had some extra in the fridge) while I cleaned stuff up.  I know he was trying to be helpful by saying "it's alright - it's no big deal" - to which I responded "You weren't the one up at 2:00 AM hooked up to the pump for 1/2 an hour getting that 5 oz.".  I really wanted to say "Let me hook that pump up to your balls and you sit there for 1/2 an hour, let me know how that feels, then have the contents of that session spill on the floor.  Let me know if you still think it's not a big deal then."

• DH said he had a meeting after work yesterday, he got home 3 hours late and smelled like booze.  Angry

I am mad at DH's guy friends because someone thought it would be hilarious to do an upperdecker while at our house on Saturday.  Ick!  No one will confess.

DH's bff grandpa died yesterday.  We were all very close to him.  His bff has lived with his grandpa since he was 15 and still lived with him.  We also lived next door and now only about a block away.  I'm glad he's not suffering, but it still sucks.

• I love mashed potatoes with chicken :) Add some green beans and you have a meal! lol

I'm freaking out about turning 24 in one month. Its scary to think that my time is running out to conceive :( (early menopause, like 30 runs in my family...no one has gotten pregnant past 30!...ever.)

I'm ready for Hubs to graduate. I am so glad he got his masters, but I'm ready for him to start making REAL money.

I think that is all I have for now..

My Chart

*Diagnosed with PCOS in my right ovary, Stage three Endo, IR, a deformed left ovary, and LUF*

S/PAIF & PGAL always welcome!! :)
    *Trying for the 5th time to move onto Follistim/IUI in February*
    *Got our Valentine's BFP! EDD: 10-25-12*

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/11v2r5z.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad59/Simmons_4/pumpkin2.jpg[/IMG]

Let tomorrow worry about itself, today has enough worries of its own!
  • image thornyburgs:

I spilled about 5 oz of BM this morning when getting a bottle ready for DS and was PI$$ED.  I had DH come out and give DS the bottle (thank God I had some extra in the fridge) while I cleaned stuff up.  I know he was trying to be helpful by saying "it's alright - it's no big deal" - to which I responded "You weren't the one up at 2:00 AM hooked up to the pump for 1/2 an hour getting that 5 oz.".  I really wanted to say "Let me hook that pump up to your balls and you sit there for 1/2 an hour, let me know how that feels, then have the contents of that session spill on the floor.  Let me know if you still think it's not a big deal then."

I think I said this more than once to my DH.

• I had my second cervical check this week while my Dr talked about the ice cream she ate at the hospital for lunch....earlier this week it was how my daughter and (other OB in practice's) daughter sit together in kindergarten.. joy

I never had contractions really with the girls...they aren't fun...especially knowing that they aren't doing me a darn bit of good since I get sliced open.

My house was spotless last night.  My husband is home today (his day off) and now it's a mess. Dude...I'm going to have major surgery and four kids in the next 2ish weeks, I don't have time for you to mess $hit up. 

I'm not ready to have another kid.

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/izn4lw.jpg[/IMG]

**Crunchy Mama to three girlies and one little guy**

*P 9.2005 * B 11.2007 * M 6.2009 * J 11.2011*
  • I think we are both in gender shock :) we were thinking boy the whole timeand I even dreamt last night that I was having a boy.Its nice knowing now!I ordered from diapers.com yesterday and my dh bout had a cow that I was already ordering diapersand wipes :)I do not want to be at my job any longer. Not only will march be exciting with a new baby but I can finally get away from here for awhile.I'm done with school in t-3 weeks and will be marvelous!
  • I have baby fever BAD....it totally hit me like a brick wall to. I was fine and now I want another like yesterday. Ugh!I just got news that my dad isn't doing so well after his surgery. I am so worried about him.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image 438Suburbia:

I am mad at DH's guy friends because someone thought it would be hilarious to do an upperdecker while at our house on Saturday.  Ick!  No one will confess.

I had not the faintest idea what this means, so of course Urban Dictionary helped me out...

wow, I am horrified. A friend did this at your house??!! Sounds like something you would hear about happening at a fraternity house. I would seriously be furious. How revolting. Ick!

• image SB&J:
    image 438Suburbia:

I had not the faintest idea what this means, so of course Urban Dictionary helped me out...

wow, I am horrified. A friend did this at your house??!! Sounds like something you would hear about happening at a fraternity house. I would seriously be furious. How revolting. Ick!

I also had to check out urban dictionary for that one!  Sounds like a problem for DH to me!   

• Some of H's family should consider themselves very lucky they're "his" family and not my own because I would've done told the half of them what I really think. They are SO crazy.

I have a feeling, J, you're talking about me w/r/t work and I apologize I biitch too much to you!  

I think it's weird (and quite sad) people are calling a freaking telephone a NAME and professing their love for "her." 

• image cracky!:

I have a feeling, J, you're talking about me w/r/t work and I apologize I biitch too much to you!  

Dude....if you believe this then you are as crazy as your IL's. You do know one person that I am talking about though. She happens to bounce from bad relationship to bad relationship and is always telling me how tired she is from working long hours. :)

Also, WTF are you talking about with the telephone?

• image CoriA:
    image cracky!:

Dude....if you believe this then you are as crazy as your IL's. You do know one person that I am talking about though. She happens to bounce from bad relationship to bad relationship and is always telling me how tired she is from working long hours. :)

Oh, funny!  And I think she works 3 days/week.  And has no kids, bills or other obligations?  

Also, WTF are you talking about with the telephone?

SIRI, of course!  Are you telling me you don't know HER?  And SHE hasn't changing your life?!

• Ha! No...while I would LOVE to have an iPhone...we all know that I have a crapberry that I hate.
  • image thornyburgs:

I spilled about 5 oz of BM this morning when getting a bottle ready for DS and was PI$$ED.  I had DH come out and give DS the bottle (thank God I had some extra in the fridge) while I cleaned stuff up.  I know he was trying to be helpful by saying "it's alright - it's no big deal" - to which I responded "You weren't the one up at 2:00 AM hooked up to the pump for 1/2 an hour getting that 5 oz.".  I really wanted to say "Let me hook that pump up to your balls and you sit there for 1/2 an hour, let me know how that feels, then have the contents of that session spill on the floor.  Let me know if you still think it's not a big deal then."

Here! Here!  I have actually been in tears over spilling breast milk.  Doesn't that suck?!

• image cracky!:

SIRI, of course!  Are you telling me you don't know HER?  And SHE hasn't changing your life?!

Siri is bullsh!t.  I have tried using is a million times and it's more frustrating than it's worth.  Ask 'her' to look up movie times, and she tells you which movie theaters are close to you.  Not what they're showing or the times.  I ask her to text DH and the message is totally garbled.  Ok, maybe I mumble, but there should be some learning curve to this *** that is just not there.  Totally worthless in my book.  Otherwise, I am super loving my new iPhone.  I had a blackberry before and I was happy to throw that thing out the window.  

Photobucket
    thanks to jennied :)