June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anyone have a Clarisonic?

Thinking of buying one, specifically the Mia.  Anyone have reviews or experiences?
Married in 2008 - DD born in 2010 - EDD 6.15.2012!

Re: Anyone have a Clarisonic?

• I do :) I have a green Mia and I really like it. I'm kind of addicted to how clean it makes my face feel, especially if I forget to use it for some reason.

Happiest place on Earth!
  • image MrsJaay:

I do :) I have a green Mia and I really like it. I'm kind of addicted to how clean it makes my face feel, especially if I forget to use it for some reason.

Same here, 'cept mine is pink.  I saw not too long ago where Sephora (I think) now has the Mia for 119, and I got mine when it was 149.  TOTALLY worth it.  Its like a mini-facial.  And my moisturizers sink in so much better.

Anniversary
  • I do. I have the Pink Mia. I bought it off Amazon.com for $116 a while at go when it was $149. I'd check to see what you can get it for on there now.

I like it, but not as much as I though I would. I like using it a few times a week but I prefer to wash my face with a regular white washcloth and most days after that I don't bother with the Clarisonic. I never did see a real difference although I may have just gotten impatient during the purge period.

I keep debating on whether to keep it, sell it or gift it to my sister who is dying for one. 

• I got mine when there was a bundle deal with philosophy on QVC.  I love mine, I have oily acne prone skin and can tell a difference.
    Blog Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    16 read! my read shelf:
    Amy's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I also wanted to add that a little while back some of the MM ladies were talking about getting the drugstore version (L'oreal?  Revlon?  I can't remember).  I don't know if they had anything to compare to but they loved the results from that.  I haven't really looked at any other online reviews, but that may be something to look into if the price tag scares you.
    Anniversary
  • image amybyrd:
    I got mine when there was a bundle deal with philosophy on QVC.  I love mine, I have oily acne prone skin and can tell a difference.

Ok- So I'm late to the QVC game ( I bought a Keurig on there yesterday) but if I could do it again, I'd buy it on there and do the easy pays- especially if it comes with a decent product like Philosophy or Bliss ( i.e. not their brand cleaners  most women  I know (including myself) have not been impressed with the Clarisonic brand cleaners.