Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Ugh DH is makin me mad!

He does this all of the time. We will have people over or be out and he will just start to obviously look bored/tired/I don't want to be here. I get pissed off then he gets mad for me even accusing him of it and acts clueless. I don't know if he does it on purpose or just gets that look but he won't even talk about it so I don't even know what to do with that. We will have friends leave because "obviously" DH is tired, I feel like this is rude... Am I crazy?

Re: Ugh DH is makin me mad!

• no, i don't think you're crazy. but are they his friends too??? maybe you should tell him to start taking a nap before they come over.

i think that i'm guilty of doing this.. but our friends usually leave at a decent time before i fall asleep on them.

it's just kinda crazy that he wants people over but does it every time. maybe have a serious talk.. and don't accuse him of anything, just talk about it..

GL!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • image sarack:

maybe you should tell him to start taking a nap before they come over.

i tell my h to do this...and he's like a little kid..refuses to. but then i just leave him on the couch, don't talk to him, etc...and he'll fall asleep.....just like a kid Angel

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • I will try that - he says he hates naps though. I should just tell him I know what's best for him. Think that would go over well? =)
  • it's worth a shot, right? lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • image sarack:
    it's worth a shot, right? lol.

haha seriously 

• Maybe I will say this after he drives me to buy shoes and we get these drinks