Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

FB group?

Don't we have one? Can I join?
Photobucket
my currently-reading shelf:
Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

Re: FB group?

• yes we have one. yes you can join. it's seattle nesties without the exclamation. i think it says seattle nest as the pic.. but i'm not sure anyone frequents it.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Ok, I requested to join.
    Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • lol. so i tried to approve you. but it looks like our group is getting archived.. and because it doesn't have enough recent activity... we can't request to upgrade. i can't even figure out where to add you or say yes to your request.. darn. maybe jennlin can figure it out.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • image sarack:
    lol. so i tried to approve you. but it looks like our group is getting archived.. and because it doesn't have enough recent activity... we can't request to upgrade. i can't even figure out where to add you or say yes to your request.. darn. maybe jennlin can figure it out.

just checked it out...we dont' have the option to upgrade....but those who are current members should go to try and post..and maybe we'll get the option to upgrade before it dies. 

orrr.....we can start a new group....BUT we don't even use it..so why bother? we *originally* started the TK group because we had vendors watching us, BM issues, etc that we wanted to talk about out-of-the-public...but we don't really have that anymore......we don't even do GTG's on there anymore like we did on TK...we just do those by email and PM now.....

is it necessary to start a new group? 

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • image jennlin:
    image sarack:
    lol. so i tried to approve you. but it looks like our group is getting archived.. and because it doesn't have enough recent activity... we can't request to upgrade. i can't even figure out where to add you or say yes to your request.. darn. maybe jennlin can figure it out.

just checked it out...we dont' have the option to upgrade....but those who are current members should go to try and post..and maybe we'll get the option to upgrade before it dies. 

orrr.....we can start a new group....BUT we don't even use it..so why bother? we *originally* started the TK group because we had vendors watching us, BM issues, etc that we wanted to talk about out-of-the-public...but we don't really have that anymore......we don't even do GTG's on there anymore like we did on TK...we just do those by email and PM now.....

It might be good to do these this way, though.  Then if someone's schedule opens up at the last minute they could still join.  And since the group is private, there's not worries about security.
    EDD 9/24/13 BabyFetus Ticker
    Best sound ever: baby's heartbeat! (Heard @ 10w1d)
  • image CDMay2006:
    image jennlin:
    image sarack:

It might be good to do these this way, though.  Then if someone's schedule opens up at the last minute they could still join.  And since the group is private, there's not worries about security.

so we should start a new group?

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • image jennlin:
    so we should start a new group?
    I'm not sure... does anyone know how much activity is necessary to "save" the group?  Or if it's even possible?
    If it's possible, and we put our minds to it, i'm sure we can do it... in which case, no, a new group wouldn't be necessary.
    EDD 9/24/13 BabyFetus Ticker
    Best sound ever: baby's heartbeat! (Heard @ 10w1d)