Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'm joining sarack, ask me anything!

2»

Re: I'm joining sarack, ask me anything!

• image sarack:
    so i've always wanted to go the nest book club board but i'm scared. do we all read the same book and then discuss?

Not necessarily. You could pick a book you read and ask if anyone else has read it and then see what everyone else says.

Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:

image sarack:
    lol. did my comment scare you? we're trying to get you to silver!

What comment? I think I missed it... Smile

where i said that you're not gonna get to the next level by adding all your answers in one post. lol. i was teasing. :)

Haha, ok. I am excited! I cannot remember how many I need to get before the next level.

Edit: Changed the last sentence so it made sense.

Photobucket
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • image MiniSteph:

image sarack:
    so i've always wanted to go the nest book club board but i'm scared. do we all read the same book and then discuss?

Not necessarily. You could pick a book you read and ask if anyone else has read it and then see what everyone else says.

oh. cool! i think i'll lurk there more often. i love to read.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • image MiniSteph:
    image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:

image sarack:

where i said that you're not gonna get to the next level by adding all your answers in one post. lol. i was teasing. :)

Haha, ok. I am excited! I cannot remember how many I have I need to get.

you have 1291 and you need 2k to get to the next level! i think it's time to start answering posts in multiple posts.. like one letter at a time. lol.

• image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:

image sarack:

Me too! Are you on goodreads?

Photobucket
  • image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:
    image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:

image sarack:

you have 1291 and you need 2k to get to the next level! i think it's time to start answering posts in multiple posts.. like one letter at a time. lol.

Oh jeez...

Photobucket
  • image MiniSteph:
    image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:

image sarack:

no, what is that?

• image MiniSteph:
    image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:
    image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:

image sarack:

Oh jeez...

don't feel bad.. i have to get to 6k before i move up. fml at this point.

• image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:
    image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:

image sarack:

no, what is that?

A place where you can keep track of your book list. What you've read, what you want to read and what you are currently reading. Also, you can check out a ton of different books you might have never heard of.

Photobucket
  • image MiniSteph:
    image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:
    image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:

image sarack:

no, what is that?

A place where you can keep track of your book list. What you've read, what you want to read and what you are currently reading. Also, you can check out a ton of different books you might have never heard of.

oh. sounds cool!
  • What is your favorite clothing item?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image kinmir30:
    What is your favorite clothing item?

Besides my wedding dress- this outfit-

Photobucket
  • guilty pleasure?
  • image kinmir30:
    guilty pleasure?

Twilight...and Sailor Moon.

Photobucket
  • image MiniSteph:

image kinmir30:

you're tiny!!! ok, now your wedding dress!!!?

• image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:

image kinmir30:

you're tiny!!! ok, now your wedding dress!!!?

Sorry the pic is so big...

Photobucket
  • Your first dance song?

(ours just came on pandora, so that's where I got this ?)

• image kinmir30:

Your first dance song?

(ours just came on pandora, so that's where I got this ?)

Come Away With Me- Norah Jones

Photobucket