Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

ask me anything

Re: ask me anything

• Where did you go to high school?
    Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • image MiniSteph:
    Do you like scary movies?
    i used to think they were funny.. but i don't watch them now because i'm scared they might scare me. lol. i don't think i could take them seriously though.. lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:
    i used to think they were funny.. but i don't watch them now because i'm scared they might scare me. lol. i don't think i could take them seriously though.. lol.
    wait.. besides paranormal activity. that shiit is freaky.
  • image MiniSteph:
    Where did you go to high school?
    thomas jefferson hs. :)
  • image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:

That is true. All the Scream movies make me laugh..

I love scary movies...but I can't watch them by myself. DH doesn't like them though.

Photobucket
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • image MiniSteph:

image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:

I love scary movies...but I can't watch them by myself. DH doesn't like them though.

the scream movies are ridic..

• image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:

image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:

the scream movies are ridic..

They are but I still enjoy them. I picked up the first three on dvd for like $10.

Photobucket
  • If you were in my class, would you have said something to the girl? asked her to put her boobs away because it was distracting you from learning? .....or would you have just sat there laughing and talking trash like me?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image kinmir30:
    If you were in my class, would you have said something to the girl? asked her to put her boobs away because it was distracting you from learning? .....or would you have just sat there laughing and talking trash like me?
    lol. if you guys can't tell.. i'm super blunt.. and i probably would have said something to her or atleast made a comment outloud.
  • Target or Walmart?
    Photobucket
  • image sarack:
    image kinmir30:
    If you were in my class, would you have said something to the girl? asked her to put her boobs away because it was distracting you from learning? .....or would you have just sat there laughing and talking trash like me?
    lol. if you guys can't tell.. i'm super blunt.. and i probably would have said something to her or atleast made a comment outloud.

Yah, I kinda thought you would say this...I have noticed that you have a blunt/outspoken personality...

I was on mute when I was laughing....so people could just see me laughing. I would never say anything...but I definitely wanted to.

The girl was a b!tch too....in our small groups, she actually called me out and told me I was wrong and that she totally disagreed with me.....which is cool, I don't mind hearing other opinions....but she was a total hoar about it...I didn't like how she did it. Anyway, that made me want to call her out even more for her bewbs.

• Fav Restaurant?
  • image MiniSteph:
    Target or Walmart?
    target.
  • image kinmir30:

image sarack:
    image kinmir30:

Yah, I kinda thought you would say this...I have noticed that you have a blunt/outspoken personality...

I was on mute when I was laughing....so people could just see me laughing. I would never say anything...but I definitely wanted to.

The girl was a b!tch too....in our small groups, she actually called me out and told me I was wrong and that she totally disagreed with me.....which is cool, I don't mind hearing other opinions....but she was a total hoar about it...I didn't like how she did it. Anyway, that made me want to call her out even more for her bewbs.

i hope that i don't offend you. :) and if she's been a b to you in the past, it would have made me really wanna say something. i love that you sat there laughing though. that is hilarious!
  • image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:
    Target or Walmart?
    target.

Good answer. Yes

Photobucket
  • image sarack:
    i hope that i don't offend you. :) and if she's been a b to you in the past, it would have made me really wanna say something. i love that you sat there laughing though. that is hilarious!

Oh, you definitely don't offend me. I have just noticed that about you, that's all. I envy people who are outspoken and blunt. 

I truly can't believe her though. I don't understand how she could have possibly thought that was appropriate. 

• image kinmir30:

image sarack:

Oh, you definitely don't offend me. I have just noticed that about you, that's all. I envy people who are outspoken and blunt. 

I truly can't believe her though. I don't understand how she could have possibly thought that was appropriate. 

is she trying to be a teacher too? those little teenager boys will be wearing those i love boobies braceletts to her class...

• image kinmir30:

image sarack:

Me too.

Photobucket
  • image sarack:
    image kinmir30:

image sarack:

is she trying to be a teacher too? those little teenager boys will be wearing those i love boobies braceletts to her class...

No, my program is actually mixed with current teachers and aspiring teachers. She is a current middle school teacher! That's why I was like, Surprise please tell me she didn't wear that when she was teaching! 

• image kinmir30:
    image sarack:
    image kinmir30:

image sarack:

No, my program is actually mixed with current teachers and aspiring teachers. She is a current middle school teacher! That's why I was like, Surprise please tell me she didn't wear that when she was teaching! 

i bet she does.. you should accidentally call her marykay.

• image sarack:
    image kinmir30:
    image sarack:
    image kinmir30:

image sarack:

i bet she does.. you should accidentally call her marykay.

i kid. i've met marykay letourneau (or however you spell it) many times and she is the sweetest, softest spoken, polite, and considerate person. yes, she had sex with a child, which is sick, but they're still together.. or atleast they were when he was djing at a local bar called cloud 9.. anyway.. i guess you should still call her mary kay.. but mary kay is so sweet!
  • What is your favorite piece of clothing? Also, what does your wedding dress look like?
    Photobucket
  • first dance song?
  • What song did you walk down the aisle to?
    Photobucket
  • Do you like to sing karaoke?
    Photobucket
  • image MiniSteph:
    What is your favorite piece of clothing? Also, what does your wedding dress look like?
    um.. cardigans. lol. i dunno.
  • image kinmir30:
    first dance song?
    beautiful surprise by india arie.
  • image MiniSteph:
    What song did you walk down the aisle to?
    i don't remember... :(
  • image MiniSteph:
    Do you like to sing karaoke?
    not really. i have fun watching others do it.
  • image sarack:

this made me LOL. 

MKL - gross, yes..but like PP said..they are still together. i think it's a sad, unfortunate situation.

spa - you should totally visit lynnwood Big Smile

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.