Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

anyone here?

2»

Re: anyone here?

• image sarack:
    image Johlise:
    image sarack:

image Johlise:
    FYI tonight I've almost gained 40 points by just posting on a few different boards.

what do the points mean??? and what boards do you frequent?

Sorry I mean posts... I think of them as points.. but nvm.. 

I'm usually on the International, my month board, Getting Pregnant (I know I already am.. but I still hang out there) this board, and then my BMB. 

i guess part of my problem is that i don't 'belong' anywhere... 

I'm with you on that.

Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • image Johlise:
    image sarack:
    image Johlise:
    image sarack:

image Johlise:
    FYI tonight I've almost gained 40 points by just posting on a few different boards.

I'm usually on the International, my month board, Getting Pregnant (I know I already am.. but I still hang out there) this board, and then my BMB. 

Sad... Sad 

You belong HERE!! 

• image therickson:
    image Johlise:
    image sarack:
    image Johlise:
    image sarack:

image Johlise:

Sad... Sad 

You belong HERE!! 

LOL, I had thought the same! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    #1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
  • image MiniSteph:
    image sarack:

ministeph- do you have plans?

Yeah, we are going to the in-laws. I stepped up and am making the turkey, stuffing and gravy. I'm probably insane because it's the first time I've ever done it and it's for at least 20 people! 

I might do Thanksgiving for the first time ever if my Grandparents have nowhere to go... I would be so nervous! 

• image MiniSteph:
    I'm on the bump. Yeah, I hope to get KTFU soon. Big Smile

i don't remember knowing this. learn something new every day!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • image Johlise:
    image therickson:
    image Johlise:
    image sarack:
    image Johlise:
    image sarack:

image Johlise:

Sad... Sad 

You belong HERE!! 

LOL, I had thought the same! 

lol. i totally didn't mean that in the woe is me way.. i just meant that i'm not ttc. i am not international. i forgot how to get to my wedding month board and i don't remember those girls. i don't have a birth month board. i don't belong on the bump. ya know? i kinda like married life and money matters but i swear people don't have jobs.. so i wouldn't be that active over there.. i mean even here i disappear for weeks... but seattle always welcomes me home.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • image sarack:

lol. i totally didn't mean that in the woe is me way.. i just meant that i'm not ttc. i am not international. i forgot how to get to my wedding month board and i don't remember those girls. i don't have a birth month board. i don't belong on the bump. ya know? i kinda like married life and money matters but i swear people don't have jobs.. so i wouldn't be that active over there.. i mean even here i disappear for weeks... but seattle always welcomes me home.

I didn't take it that way.. Smile Just saying you belong here Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    #1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
  • Isn't there a Seattle board FB page? Would anyone mind adding me to it?
    Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • image therickson:
    I am just happy to be bronze.... Now that I can post from my iphone - you ladies can come to work with me - if I ever can go back!

do we get paid?

sarack-- we welcome you home because this IS home! we love you here. the seattle board is family-- you don't choose your family...Wink

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • image karimychel:
    Emy - hope dinner is wonderful, even though you're not up for it.

Our pizza just got here - almost an hour late. Apparently the poor Zaw delivery driver hasn't taken his helmet off since 4:45...poor kid was soaked.(they drive scooters) and he's been delivering all night. He said we got one of the last 6 crusts that were available. He said the weather and the game aren't helping tonight!

Poor guy!  You'd think they'd wear rain gear, though...
    EDD 9/24/13 BabyFetus Ticker
    Best sound ever: baby's heartbeat! (Heard @ 10w1d)