Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

anyone here?

DH had to go to bed early and I'm bored.

What is everyone up to?

Photobucket
my currently-reading shelf:
Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

Re: anyone here?

• I believe that there is a few of us around tonight.

I'm not up to much.. just being bored trying to entertain myself with the Nest... which is somewhat successful. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    #1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
  • I'm watching Fraiser. The dog and cat are sitting next to me.
    Photobucket
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • I'm heading out now I think, though I don't really feel like it. It's raining and cold and I don't want to hobble to dinner. Plus DH has been having a really sh!tty week at work and is taking it out on me today :(.
  • I am here for a bit more, some friends are on their way over to play a game!
  • image emyinpink:
    I'm heading out now I think, though I don't really feel like it. It's raining and cold and I don't want to hobble to dinner. Plus DH has been having a really sh!tty week at work and is taking it out on me today :(.

I'm sorry to hear that, that always sucks. Sad

Photobucket
  • Emy - hope dinner is wonderful, even though you're not up for it.

Our pizza just got here - almost an hour late. Apparently the poor Zaw delivery driver hasn't taken his helmet off since 4:45...poor kid was soaked.(they drive scooters) and he's been delivering all night. He said we got one of the last 6 crusts that were available. He said the weather and the game aren't helping tonight!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • i'm here. i was just lurking and posting randomly on mm... i wanna get to gold damnit.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Sigh.. I should go sew... My project to do list is huge Sad

I have to sew 4 car seat covers - 3 are orders and one is an extra

2 nursing cover-ups

1 table cloth - gift

2 skirts for myself

Plus I need to figure out what I'm going to do for my baby quilt..

My Blog
  • image sarack:
    i'm here. i was just lurking and posting randomly on mm... i wanna get to gold damnit.

I want to get to silver damnit!

Photobucket
  • image MiniSteph:

image sarack:
    i'm here. i was just lurking and posting randomly on mm... i wanna get to gold damnit.

well maybe we should just ask eachother questions all night and we'll get it. lol. i've realized that i won't ever get to gold unless i start lurking and getting involved in other boards... there are just soo many people on other boards.

• I am just happy to be bronze.... Now that I can post from my iphone - you ladies can come to work with me - if I ever can go back!
  • image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:

image sarack:

well maybe we should just ask eachother questions all night and we'll get it. lol. i've realized that i won't ever get to gold unless i start lurking and getting involved in other boards... there are just soo many people on other boards.

Good point. I like to post on the TTGP board. I used to be active on the pets board. Haven't been there in a while.

Photobucket
  • image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:

image sarack:

I didn't start to gain points until I started posting on my BMB after I got pregnant. Now they seem to be adding up fast. So you definitely should find other boards to post on, it definitely  helps! 

My Blog
  • I'm here off and on.  H has a friend over and we're watching the baseball game.  I had a LONG day and am tired, but feel awake because we have someone here.
  • Sarack- any plans for Thanksgiving?

Photobucket
  • image MiniSteph:

Sarack- any plans for Thanksgiving?

no. not yet. i'm sure we'll either do something with H's family or we'll stay home.. nothing with my crazy family this year.

• image Johlise:

Sigh.. I should go sew... My project to do list is huge Sad

2 nursing cover-ups

1 table cloth - gift

2 skirts for myself

i hand sewed some headbands last night.. i really really really want a sewing machine. really bad.

• FYI tonight I've almost gained 40 points by just posting on a few different boards.
    My Blog
  • image therickson:
    I am just happy to be bronze.... Now that I can post from my iphone - you ladies can come to work with me - if I ever can go back!
    you said you work by where i live right? by a big store that is yellow/blue in color? i think i know the place. :)
  • image Johlise:
    FYI tonight I've almost gained 40 points by just posting on a few different boards.

what do the points mean??? and what boards do you frequent?

• ministeph- do you have plans?

• image sarack:
    image Johlise:

2 nursing cover-ups

1 table cloth - gift

2 skirts for myself

i hand sewed some headbands last night.. i really really really want a sewing machine. really bad.

I was supposed to get my grandma's sewing machine, but it's at my aunt's house in North Dakota. 

Photobucket
  • image sarack:

image Johlise:
    FYI tonight I've almost gained 40 points by just posting on a few different boards.

Sorry I mean posts... I think of them as points.. but nvm.. 

I'm usually on the International, my month board, Getting Pregnant (I know I already am.. but I still hang out there) this board, and then my BMB. 

My Blog
  • image MiniSteph:
    image sarack:
    image Johlise:

2 nursing cover-ups

1 table cloth - gift

2 skirts for myself

I was supposed to get my grandma's sewing machine, but it's at my aunt's house in North Dakota. 

If you ever decide to buy one come ask me what you should get... because whatever you do don't cheap out! If anything I recommend getting a Janome or Husqvarna. You pay for them but they are super good machines and will last!

My Blog
  • image MiniSteph:
    image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:

image sarack:

Good point. I like to post on the TTGP board. I used to be active on the pets board. Haven't been there in a while.

on gp? are you ttc?

• image Johlise:
    image sarack:

image Johlise:

I'm usually on the International, my month board, Getting Pregnant (I know I already am.. but I still hang out there) this board, and then my BMB. 

i guess part of my problem is that i don't 'belong' anywhere... 

• image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:
    image sarack:
    image MiniSteph:

image sarack:

on gp? are you ttc?

I'm on the bump. Yeah, I hope to get KTFU soon. Big Smile

Photobucket
  • image sarack:
    image therickson:
    I am just happy to be bronze.... Now that I can post from my iphone - you ladies can come to work with me - if I ever can go back!
    you said you work by where i live right? by a big store that is yellow/blue in color? i think i know the place. :)

We do have an office there - I have only worked there a couple times though... Next time I do I should let you know, Happy Hour? 

• image sarack:
    image Johlise:
    image sarack:

image Johlise:

i guess part of my problem is that i don't 'belong' anywhere... 

Sad... Sad 

My Blog
  • image sarack:

ministeph- do you have plans?

Yeah, we are going to the in-laws. I stepped up and am making the turkey, stuffing and gravy. I'm probably insane because it's the first time I've ever done it and it's for at least 20 people! 

Photobucket