Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

AW: made a tattoo appt!

I am getting the birds we had all over our wedding on my foot. I am so excited! I am also going to have him look at my back and see if I can make it more cohesive... It is very jumbly

Re: AW: made a tattoo appt!

• Yes  What color are the birds going to be?
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • I am going to get these birds and a little vine - probably all in black 

• Looks cute!
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Thanks, I'm excited!
  • Adorable!! Congrats! :D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • i love that idea!

i want a tattoo soo bad.. but i'm too scared.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • image sarack:

i love that idea!

love it!!

I kinda want a tattoo too, but I have no idea what I'd get. and I feel like it's a bad idea to not get one for a good reason, lol. 

• image therickson:
    I am getting the birds we had all over our wedding on my foot. I am so excited! I am also going to have him look at my back and see if I can make it more cohesive... It is very jumbly

Where at on your foot? How big?

What's your back tattoo and what are you trying to make cohesive?

lol I ask both questions because I have a tramp stamp turned billboard on my back and a giant tattoo the covers the entire top of my right foot. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The birds will maybe be an inch each if that? (I am terrible at scale) My back has a tramp stamp that is an outline/all black dragon that is in a sun, a shooting star on my hip, another sun on my upper back and an ugly Gemini on my shoulder... Ahhh the teenage years.
  • image therickson:
    The birds will maybe be an inch each if that? (I am terrible at scale) My back has a tramp stamp that is an outline/all black dragon that is in a sun, a shooting star on my hip, another sun on my upper back and an ugly Gemini on my shoulder... Ahhh the teenage years.

Ironically we're both Gemini!

I know everyone says this...but on the top of your foot...hurts like a sonofabitch.

My tramp stamp started as one sunflower just above my pants waistband at 18 or something...now it's an entire side to side, 6" tall floral arrangement with a ton of different meanings. I'm currently looking for an artist in Seattle to add a flower for my grandma that passed way last year. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image karimychel:
    I'm currently looking for an artist in Seattle to add a flower for my grandma that passed way last year. 

cindy maxwell, slave to the needle in wallingford.

sarack and EIP-----DOOOOOO IT!!!!!!

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • image emyinpink:
    image sarack:

i love that idea!

love it!!

I kinda want a tattoo too, but I have no idea what I'd get. and I feel like it's a bad idea to not get one for a good reason, lol. 

i think of this too. i would want it on my foot probably by my ankle on the inside of my foot by my heal.. i'd want something small. maybe a cute bow or some music notes. i'll probably never get one because i can't make up my mind. but i really want one. i think wanting one is good enough reason. i kinda wanna get a tattoo on my lip.. like on the inside. a cupcake or something. lol. then no one would see it but i'd know it's there!!!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • I'm waiting for christmas then I'm getting my next one. Lucky number 7! Hubz would like a matching ring one, but I want my pink panther. I've had the artwork for 5 years and just haven't done it yet. Color is expensive. And I need to decide where I want him on my body. Thinking the one ankle that doesn't have anything on it. He's long and skinny so it wouldn't look like a chunky tat on my ankle.

LOVE LOVE LOVE getting tattoos! It's such a rush! I'm addicted.