May 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

another celebrity poll

what celebrity do you think is overrated?

what celebrity did you used to have a crush on but not anymore?

Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.

Re: another celebrity poll

• what celebrity do you think is overrated?

For me it's JLo and Eva Longoria. I don't get the hype. Oh and anything Kardashian, but that's obvious.

what celebrity did you used to have a crush on but not anymore?

matthew mcconahay (sp?) from the A Time to Kill days. however after years of rumors about him not showering and having BO, it's not the same for me.

Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • Overrated... Kim kardashain, Paris Hilton... Mostly Kim though. She needs to go away and live a normal life. 

Previous crush.. Dave Mathews, mark from blink 182 , uncle Jesse.. Can't think of anyone else at this moment.  

[IMG]http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m623/shmoozer51/DSCN3641-1.jpg[/IMG]
  • image shmoozer:

Overrated... Kim kardashain, Paris Hilton... Mostly Kim though. She needs to go away and live a normal life. 

Previous crush.. Dave Mathews, mark from blink 182 , uncle Jesse.. Can't think of anyone else at this moment.  

I will always and forever have a crush on Uncle Jesse. 

Overrated for me goes to Jim Carey. I do not find him funny at all.

Previous crush - Ashton, as I mentioned earlier. Can't really think of any others. Jordan from NKOTB I suppose. 

**Side note - I'd like to add Michael Cera to my current celeb crush list. Forgot about him. Also James Franco. Yum.

image Always Painted,Usually Chipped Disclaimer - This is not a nail polish blog.
  • image MarylandWed:

matthew mcconahay (sp?) from the A Time to Kill days. however after years of rumors about him not showering and having BO, it's not the same for me.

i loved a time to kill...but i also cannot stand him now.

and i've always thought ashton was overrated.... can't stand the guy!

• image starletcarly:
    image MarylandWed:

i loved a time to kill...but i also cannot stand him now.

and i've always thought ashton was overrated.... can't stand the guy!

good point about aston kutcher. i think he is good looking but apart from that... like when punk'd was on i thought the actual punking was funny but when he talked i felt like gee, someone's trying too hard.
  • Overrated: Kardashians

Former Crush: Goran Visnjic circa early days of ER as Dr. Luca 

ETA:....So, I'm watching this weeks Pan Am on demand. Goran Visnjic is on this episode!! How random?!? He actually looks pretty good still. 

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wjPCxHZ/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wjPCxHZ/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]

Dx PCOS and MFI - morph 1%
    TTC #1 since 9/08
  • Yes, Dr. Luca. Yummo

Dr. Chase from HOUSE - yum!!

[IMG]http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m623/shmoozer51/DSCN3641-1.jpg[/IMG]
  • what celebrity do you think is overrated?  The Kardashians.

what celebrity did you used to have a crush on but not anymore?  Brad Pitt.