Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Carmel Apples....in Omaha

I don't want to make a bunch of carmel applese, but I just want ONE really good carmel apple. Where or where do I go to get this....that isn't going to cost an arm and a leg!

Re: Carmel Apples....in Omaha

• Rocky Mountain but they are $4.99.
  • The only place I've ever bought one from was Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. I haven't been to the ones in Omaha but I assume they would all be the same.
  • Or sometimes I just buy the carmel dip from the grocery store, cut up apples and go to town.
  • There were some that looked super yummy in the store at Pooley's yesterday...I can't remember the name but they were local. I just tried to call but the bastards are closed on Monday ;(
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Okay, no joke - the best carmel apples I've ever had come in a pack of four, and the brand is called Happy Apples - you can get them at Bag & Save.  They are way better than any fancy ones, swear!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Great....now I have to go into f'ing Bag N Save where they have good carmel apples and there is never a pumpkin shortage!

• I got some caramel apples last week from HyVee, and they were VERY good!
  • OK, remember when you said in your email this morning, "If you need ANYTHING. . ."

Yeah, I need a carmel apple.  Serious.

• image CoriA:

Great....now I have to go into f'ing Bag N Save where they have good carmel apples and there is never a pumpkin shortage!

Yes

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image jasarah:
    image CoriA:

Great....now I have to go into f'ing Bag N Save where they have good carmel apples and there is never a pumpkin shortage!

Yes

Is it bad that I was seriously laughing out loud at the office as I typed that? Big Smile

Crack-head...if I can get to the store tomorrow you will have a carmel apple!

• omg... I had the most A-MAZING caramel apple up at Skinny Bones. And they freakin cut it up for you super cute so you can eat it right there without making a pig out of yourself. I had one covered in crushed up Heath bar and DH had one with crushed up oreos and gummy worms. Seriously... the best one I've ever had.

Married the love of my life 6/3/06
    Became a family of three 8/25/09
  • What is this Skinny Bones you speak of?
  • image CoriA:
    What is this Skinny Bones you speak of?

It's a pumpkin patch up near Blair --- across from Santa's Woods. So completely not even close to the distance you'd want to drive for a caramel apple... but it was yummy :) 

Married the love of my life 6/3/06
    Became a family of three 8/25/09