Trouble in Paradise
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

First world problem

I was going to post about a total first world problem but it seems so pointless now.  Does anyone know if Sparkletastic was sick?  I don't remember her.  I was a lurker before I posted a lot.  It seems so odd to be so sad about losing someone you didn't know.  I suppose it is normal.

Re: First world problem

•  I know the feeling.. I don't know her either and I was just a lurker before, also. I think it's normal and it is really sad!! 

Whoever she is, she and her family are in my thoughts and prayers! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I really don't know. I was a lurker before, but not that far back. I feel bad that I don't remember her, but at the same time I'm hoping that her passing was free of pain/fear. I imagine her family is hurting right now.

It is very sad. She was young!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 33 is way way too young to go home to your Maker.:(

The screen name is familiar; I've never run accross ST on the boards.

Condolences to her family. What a shame and a shock somebody's dead at 33.:(

• Sorry, I didn't open this before.  No, she wasn't sick, it was totally unexpected.  She was found by her boyfriend in the morning after she didn't show up to work.