Trouble in Paradise
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'm back again

2»

Re: I'm back again

• image Ticosparents:
    image bloodyvalentine:
    image Taowensgirl:

I guess it's what happens when you get comfortable.  

No. None of this is what happens when you get comfortable. Not even a little bit.

ETA: And Ticoswife is stupid. So ignore her. On a related note, I tend to judge people whose SNs are ____'s wife/mom. Have an identity outside of your relationships to others, ffs. 

Lol.  The fact that you base your judgment on SN's with that little tidbit, does not make you sound smart.  I should not be amazed that you stoop to the level of elementary-grade level name calling, ffs.

My apologies on getting your SN wrong, first of all.

A SN says a lot about a person. I have been on The Nest for a long time, and many people (NOT ALL) who have a SN like those I listed above struggle with insecurity and self-worth, in part because they cannot identify themselves outside of their relationships.

Oh, and good job on pointing out that I don't sound smart. That "lol" you started with certainly made you look more intelligent than I. Congratulations!

You're still a douchemonger. 

• L-O-L!  4 years of being on TN, BV - and you've clearly got a lot to show for it.  Congrats!