Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anyone around?

I think I broke my pinky toe earlier today....I stubbed it on the wall....it hurts really really bad....anddd I just noticed that it is starting to turn black and blue!! Crying

make it go away!

eta: edited for correctness

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Anyone around?

• Yup I am.

I'm sorry that you broke your finger! Sad

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    #1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
  • actually I meant pinky TOE ....I fixed it....the difference between to and toe is huge. haha
  • I'm here. H should be getting home soon, though.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Oh no! Breaking a toe hurts!! Try taping it to the other one if you need to walk around. I hope you feel better!
  • image kinmir30:
    actually I meant pinky TOE ....I fixed it....the difference between to and toe is huge. haha

Ooops yup kinda a big deal. My little sister did that about a week ago and she said it hurt like crazy. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    #1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
  • Just home from happy hours. Hope your toe is okay! That happened to me once, and it hurt like a mother****. I just taped it together an was okay in a few days. But, that probably wasn't a good idea...

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!
  • Yes it does hurt like a MF. And it is continually turning more black and blue. I am not sure if it is broken or if I just hit it really really hard. My toe has never turned this color from a "stub" before. haha. I am hoping it will feel better in the morning...but I am kind of scared to sleep. Indifferent
  • just got home and checking in before bed. not gonna stick around....but hope you feel better soon! i broke toes all the time when i was in gymastics. even if you go to the dr, they cant do much, other than tape it for you and tell you to stay off of it. dont waste your time! 
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • I hope you and little toe feel better!

I kicked the wall in a fit of rage the week before homecoming my freshman year and broke 4 toes, all but the big one. I'll go on record saying it hurt like a SOB and I hauled my heels in my purse to put on for pictures otherwise I walked around in not so flattering flipflops while, my toes were tapped together!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic