Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

sara

Just to warn you, Noisy does not like glitter bombs. I'm 100% sure she's not a troll, but you might want to be careful anyway.

http://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/47922553.aspx

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman

Re: sara

• According to that thread, Fozzy is 53 weeks pregnant.

I wonder what happened to her. 

The poster formerly known as PDXPhotoGrl
  • I wonder what the glitter bombs are in relation to poor/not poor. 

I think I saw Fozzy post here a few days ago.  She did have her baby and things were going well.  

"Once I got a bath bomb that, once exploded, filled the tub with confetti. Little sharp metallic pieces of confetti. The product description said nothing about confetti. Oh look, there's a tiny, sharp metallic blue star stabbing me in the labia. HOW RELAXING. " - NoisyPenguin
  • Fozzy posts on my local's facebook board. She's good, busy with work. Baby is cute.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Did she have a boy or girl? I feel like I should know the answer but can't remember.

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • I'm pretty sure she had a girl.  Lexi/Alexis?
    "Once I got a bath bomb that, once exploded, filled the tub with confetti. Little sharp metallic pieces of confetti. The product description said nothing about confetti. Oh look, there's a tiny, sharp metallic blue star stabbing me in the labia. HOW RELAXING. " - NoisyPenguin
  • She's posted pics, including some of the baby, on 365.
    IMG_2788

2/20/2011
  • fozzy posted about 3 pictures to p365 but has disappeared with no comment so, she's going to get booted along with a few others this weekend.

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • image modb1rd:
    fozzy posted about 3 pictures to p365 but has disappeared with no comment so, she's going to get booted along with a few others this weekend.

Mod is laying the smack down! :)

• Oh that's right, I did see those. I knew I was supposed to know the answer.
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • Mod's tough as nails yo.

Book Review Blog

• image modb1rd:
    Mod's tough as nails yo.

Word.

• image modb1rd:
    fozzy posted about 3 pictures to p365 but has disappeared with no comment so, she's going to get booted along with a few others this weekend.

Like me, I'm sure. :( 

The poster formerly known as PDXPhotoGrl
  • you are on my list pdxria. Do you think you are going to start up again?

Book Review Blog

• Why was that linked? I think I missed something.

• I don't know why either. That story warmed my heart again though. Glitter bath.
    image Ready to rumble.