Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Did you see this guy on X Factor?

He totally brought me to tears.

I walked down the aisle to At Last. He blew it away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BWPbIdFlvs 

Re: Did you see this guy on X Factor?

• he went on right when we first tuned in. very nice voice!

pretty good strategy, with the calculated extremely slovenly appearance red herring. everyone loves a surprise! nowhere to go but up.

i was a little ambivalent about the boys II men quartet. i wanted to like them, and they were all so cute, but...maybe it sounded different live, but on tv their pitches sounded like they were all over the place. but it wouldn't be the first time someone was poorly mic'd on a show like that.

• I caught a few minutes of it last night. I LOVED him.

I also liked the kid with the cute smile and the Frank Sinatra-y voice. he was kinda douchey/overconfident and  I assumed he was going to come out and sing Bruno Mars, so hearing that voice come out of him was a pleasant surprise.

• I really liked the recovering addict guy. He is incredibly talented.

Too bad the show reduced itself to cheesy gimmicks like the pants guy and the ghost noises. It's a real turn-off. Just focus on the signing people, leave the gimmicks for B-rated shows.