Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good morning!

Happy Fridayeve!!!

I realized this morning that my apartment looks like a disaster. Must. Rectify. ASAP!

Meet Beyonce Jr.

Call me Kat =^..^= Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Good morning!

• happy thursday!

rough morning for braves fans...... 

Baby K ~ born July 1
  • Morning!!! Please let me get plenty of work done today.
    "HOW many US citizens and ranchers have been decapitated in Arizona by roving bands of paperless aliens, and how will a requirement that I have papers on me make that not happen?"courtesy of SueSue
  • Good morning! Thursdays suck, but at least they are my Fridays this semester.

I am mad at the Braves for stealing my sleep just so that I could see them screw it all up. AngrySuper AngrySleep

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • morning. we stayed until the 10th inning was over. this sleep deprivation would be so much better if the braves had won... Sleep
  • Good morning! Bummer about the Braves.. It was fun being at the game though... Azlyn enjoyed all the sights and sounds.
    [img]http://i49.tinypic.com/23vnxaq.jpg[/img]

[URL=http://www.thebabycorner.com/countdowns/][IMG]http://thebabycorner.com/countdowns/image.php?type=2&o=10&c=5&date=2012-9-18&babyname=Brynn%20Elise[/IMG][/URL]
  • morning.  I'm going on about 36 hours of migraine hell.  I wasn't ready for LO to be here until now, I want my drugs. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We stayed up to "watch" the game until 11:25 when WSBTV news said it was the bottom of the 13th and the Braves were now down by 1. Hmm Broken Heart

AND.... I was THRILLED that the game was being shown on ESPN. Where in the bottom of the 9th they STOPPED SHOWING THE GAME and swapped to the Rays and the Phillies games. Angry WTeverlovingF IS THAT?!

We had to watch it via the CRAWL on the bottom of the screen or use online news.

Meet Beyonce Jr.

• Good morning.

It looks like we might be doing a re-fi on the house, yay! If everything holds true, we'll save $100/mo. and have no fees. I'm not looking forward to resetting it back to 30 yrs - again (we're about 5 yrs from the last re-fi, so it's not too big of a deal). I am looking forward to not having a mortgage payment for one month. OMG, that would help us so freaking much!

• image BAMFMrsB:

We stayed up to "watch" the game until 11:25 when WSBTV news said it was the bottom of the 13th and the Braves were now down by 1. Hmm Broken Heart

AND.... I was THRILLED that the game was being shown on ESPN. Where in the bottom of the 9th they STOPPED SHOWING THE GAME and swapped to the Rays and the Phillies games. Angry WTeverlovingF IS THAT?!

We had to watch it via the CRAWL on the bottom of the screen or use online news.

The game was also on SportsSouth (in my little comcast world that is 53 or 884 for HD.)  I don't think ESPN aired the entire game.  I know on my guide ESPN2 said Braves/Phillies but really it was showing Houston/St. Louis. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image UGADawg8:
    image BAMFMrsB:

We stayed up to "watch" the game until 11:25 when WSBTV news said it was the bottom of the 13th and the Braves were now down by 1. Hmm Broken Heart

The game was also on SportsSouth (in my little comcast world that is 53 or 884 for HD.)  I don't think ESPN aired the entire game.  I know on my guide ESPN2 said Braves/Phillies but really it was showing Houston/St. Louis. 

Yeah, we figured that out, but I couldn't find the game, so I ended up swapped back and forth between CSI and ESPN2 to watch the crawl

Meet Beyonce Jr.

• good morning ladies!! i am super annoyed, i made a bracelet last week and i KNOW it's somewhere in my house....but i cannot find where!! grrrr!