September 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Dear....

... Red Sox:

What. The. F u c k.

... FAFSA:

Please complete yourself.

... Steese & Ames:

THREE MORE WEEKS!!!

Accidental Smiles
updated 10.03.12
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Dear....

• Dear tailgating menus, please plan, shop for and prepare yourselves.

Dear weather, please cooperate this weekend...no rain!

Dear weight, lose yourself...I'm way too busy for meal planning and working out lately.

Dear wedding season 2011, despite the fact that you were a lot of fun I will be glad to see you go. You are both high maintenance and time consuming...these are not endearing qualities.

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/142puw.jpg[/IMG]
  • Dear September,

You've bveen an expensive month.  That's enough of that.  I'm over you.  Let October know I'm ready.

Dear self,

Please show restraint this weekend.  You've done good losing weight so far, don't blow it when everyone comes in town.  Behave.  We want to look good for bpics in a few weeks. 

People in general,

RSVPs are generally not optional.  I still have over 25 local people who have not RSVPed for the Save the TaTa's kickoff party next week.  Seriously.  just click "yes" or "no"  Party planning for 10 people is WAY different than for 30.  Have some decency and just RSVP.  PLEASE.

<a href="http://peaceloveandfrenchfries.com/" target="_blank">Peace, Love & French Fries</a>

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/t4zqc5.jpg[/IMG]

Baked Apple Cinnamon Doughnuts
  • Dear house,

Please clean yourself. I just don't have the energy today! 

• BM dress,

please fit perfectly when I go in for fitting part 2, we still have some changes to make besides it not falling off.

A/C fixing guys,

'mid-afternoon' is a really vauge time to say you'll be here today... and I had plans at 2. It would be so very ideal if I went to my fitting soon and came back to your phone call that you had a cancellation and will be here soon.

• Dan's Job, 

You suck. That's all. Nothing else to say.  

Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My Acme Box last update 3/28/11
  • Dear sister,

you are not the only one who is overworked here.  I am sorry you can't multi-task or handle the pressure like the rest of us, but that is not excuse for being a constant b!tch day in and day out... if I was any other coworker, you wouldn't treat me the way you have been, and I'm not dealing with it anymore.

Accidental Smiles
    updated 10.03.12
  • MIL- I love you dearly but you need to remember that A. I'm not Jewish so I don't know when the "High Holidays" are and B. Even though I'm a nanny, it's still a real job and I have to ask for time off so calling me less than a week before Rosh Hashana saying I need to be there by 2:30 is annoying. Kevin- if you EVER wake me up in the middle of the night saying " Hey! Tonia! I need a goodnight kiss!!!!" I will throw you out and you will sleep in the garage. I couldn't fall back to sleep for an hour bc you couldn't simply just kiss my forehead and go back to sleep. FU bc I'm exhausted today and I want to stab you!
    Baby, you've got the sort of eyes that tell me tales...
    :Blog:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mark- I need to know when you plan to use the money I just put in the account to cover the autopayment of the babysitter. I dont like having to transfer money 16 times a day and then hear how well you are doing on your budget. I know your gone, but I still have to spend money on Gas, food etc.

Work- F- off I am over this shi*t today. I just want to spend the day with Charlotte at the Zoo. I dont have any days off for the rest of the year which blows and on top of that my co-worker just got his backpay and his raise and you forgot to put mine in. SCREW that. 

Weight- get lost, I am tired of eating right, working out and being exhausted to not lose a single pound.

• Dear MB

I'm a FASFA expert. If you need some help, holla at me.

xoxo, 

AB

• image aortiz59:

Dear MB

I'm a FASFA expert. If you need some help, holla at me.

xoxo, 

AB

Damn... I just saw this right after I submitted it! =(

Accidental Smiles
    updated 10.03.12