September 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What happened with the nail polish swap?

Re: What happened with the nail polish swap?

• I've heard nothing of this, but I want to play!
  • I think Mary suggested it a few weeks ago. We could trade or borrow each others nail polishes, basically :)
  • Yep, people were sort of unclear as to whether it would be a permanent swap or just a lending program or what.  I think people were more inclined to lend than to trade.  But, I'm happy to set one up if you guy want me to.

I guess we'd categorize by brand and color- does anyone care about season, etc? 

White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Maybe we could do both...trade or borrow depending on the polish? I know I have some that I'd be willing to permanently trade, while I'd only want to lend out others. 

I think "season" might be a little bit subjective. And then there are some colors that I'd consider all-seasons...like a bright red. Maybe just brand and color is good enough for now. 

• image rach83:

I think "season" might be a little bit subjective. And then there are some colors that I'd consider all-seasons...like a bright red. Maybe just brand and color is good enough for now. 

hahaha, I meant like Fall 2009 or whatever time it came out. 

White Knot
  • Okay, so if you want to participate you can email me at [email protected] and I'll give you access to the google docs spreadsheet.  That invite will come from [email protected]
    White Knot
  • image maryandkirk0909:
    image rach83:

LOL:) Honestly, I wouldn't even know this about any of my polishes without looking it up! 

• image rach83:
    image maryandkirk0909:
    image rach83:

LOL:) Honestly, I wouldn't even know this about any of my polishes without looking it up! 

Thats how I am....

Maybe just a list of the brand and the name, and we can do the research on our own if we're so interested?

Accidental Smiles
    updated 10.03.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers