September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Where's the Friday Post????

TGIF!!!  It was a short week for me, but I am so glad it's Friday.  I have my grandparent's 60th anniversary party on Sunday.  Tomorrow I will be busy setting up, making enchiladas and baking banana mini cupcakes.  My grandmother should be getting released from the hospital tomorrow from a minor surgery.  I haven't heard from my aunt yet, but I assume everything went well.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

My wedding Bio My baking Blog View from Le'ahi Diamond Head image

Re: Where's the Friday Post????

• No exciting plans this weekend. Finally got cable/internet at our new apartment last night, thank gosh! Our anniversary is Sunday but I think we will probably just go out to a nice dinner or something. I stil have so much unpacking to do it's ridiculous but since we downsized apartment there is only room for like half of my kitchen stuff so I am having to go thru the boxes and find what I actually need and what can stay in totes.

Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • I posted on Rachel's post. Oops?

Our biggest thing was buying a 51" tv last night for our anniversary present. We ended up going with plasma over LED. There was more than 1 person who talked to us about it (and not just the salesperson) so we went with that and holy cow it's amazing! I cannot wait to watch the cowboys plan Monday night!

Anniversary is Sunday but no big plans...either steakhouse or grilling steaks. That's about it. 

Happy Friday!

[url=http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thenest.com/tickers/ttb3b0e.aspx[/img][/url]
  • Oh I kinda just used Rachel's post, too.  Whoops! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • what is the facebook link ????
  • We are going to Berns steakhouse (a super famous one is tampa) and to their dessert room after, yes you go to a different place just to eat dessert. This is all on Sunday for our Anniv. I am so excited:)
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic width=220>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Xtine22:
    We are going to Berns steakhouse (a super famous one is tampa) and to their dessert room after, yes you go to a different place just to eat dessert. This is all on Sunday for our Anniv. I am so excited:)

Well, now I want steak.  and dessert!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image SMILEY029:
    what is the facebook link ????

Posting a public link to what was intended as a private board, would defeat the purpose of having a private board.  We're not trying to be exclusionary, but there are several members of the board concerned about their privacy.  Some of us have been internet stalked and so we've been limiting membership to ACTIVE members of this board.  Please keep posting here and we will invite you.

My deal is that I am going to murder your puppies and piss on your rainbows. -diablesse Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • i have been posting for the last year :( and on the knot before that .

• It has been a crazy busy Friday. I did set up and decorating for a wedding that was this afternoon and now I am going out with my parents to celebrate my mom's birthday. Tomorrow will probably be about getting chores done and then DH and I are helping out at a battle of the bands thing and going to the after party of course. Sunday is our anniversary and DH said he was making plans...hoping for a massage, manicure, and dinner at our reception caterer's restaurant.