Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

have to tell this secret to someone!!!

I found out this morning that my BFF's BF had a threesome with two people that my BFF cannot stand! He was in threesome with his close (male) friend and the friends wife. Any other time, I would LOL, or could care less, but if my BFF ever found out, it would crush her. I do know she has no clue b/c she would tell me, then go to jail for killing him! I will never tell her I know this, but it is bothersome since we all hang out and the three involved lie to her face. (her BF told her he despises threesomes and would never do it) Even worse, he did it about two months before he started dating her. 

Again, I will never speak of this to her. I just had to get it out & 'vent' about it. And btw, the person who told me is one of the three...WTH!!!??? 

Re: have to tell this secret to someone!!!

• Too many BFFs and BF and BTW for me!!!  Karumba!  Anyway...keep that under your hat!  You'll lose that BFF and her BF and ..............WTH?  Right?
  • What the hell does it matter since it happened before he even started dating her? And maybe because of that experience he DOES now hate 3somes? Mind your own business.
    image.
  • Why do I have the nagging feeling that it's only a matter of time before you blab about this....?
  • image oldbugle:
    Why do I have the nagging feeling that it's only a matter of time before you blab about this....?

there is NO WAY i will ever tell her. i didn't ask to be told about it. this is one that i will take to the grave!!! 

• Well, better you tell us since we don't know you people.
  • Its not gay if its in a threeway!
  • image SweetCuppinCakes:
    What the hell does it matter since it happened before he even started dating her? And maybe because of that experience he DOES now hate 3somes? Mind your own business.
    My thoughts exactly.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

What the hell does it matter since it happened before he even started dating her? And maybe because of that experience he DOES now hate 3somes?

my thoughts exactly!
    it was before they were together so it shouldnt matter..
    I did LOTS of things before my fiance and I got together (and I know hes done lots of stuff before we got together as well!).

image Derniermot:
    Its not gay if its in a threeway!

with a hunny in the middle theres some leeway :)

• i say don't tell, it was before they dated and maybe he thinks it was weird and won't do it again. Let the truth come out on it's own...no good ever comes out from medling.
  • He did it before he meet her, I wouldn't tell her but I wouldn't make a big deal of it.  Maybe he told her that he hates threesomes because he didn't enjoy it.  If someone told me that they hated it I would assume that they had tried it.
    "You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness."
  • Who told you?
  • Maybe you and your bff should find a man and have a 3-some so then it's all equal.
  • How did you find out?
  • image dnykay:

Even worse, he did it about two months before he started dating her. 

So, exactly what is the issue here? Why would anyone care what happened then?

And why is the fact that it happened BEFORE they began dating WORSE than if it happend after they started dating?

[url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker][img]http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/1877/160/18770160.png[/img][/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - [url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com]Free Calorie Counter[/url]
  •   Just one more example of how affairs etc will ruin a relationship. Less trouble and more fun in the long term to be a committed couple.

I don't know why some folk actually find this reality show type of tripe interesting and worth knowing about? 

• They weren't even dating so its not like he cheated on her.  Keep it to yourself so you don't ruin something that could be potentially good for 2 people and/or a friendship.  By the way I would  take the post off the internet in case your friend ever joins or already is on here. :-)
    What the hell does it matter since it happened before he even started dating her? And maybe because of that experience he DOES now hate 3somes? Mind your own business.

ditto. exactly. 

And if the stormy weather came...I'd just kiss you in the rain... Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • He probably hates them because of the experience he had with them.  And it happened before they dated so it is totally unapplicable.