September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

tuesday...or are we not doing this anymore?

now taht there is a fb page are we still doing a daily post over here?

worked until 9 last night and slipped out early bc i all of a sudden got a cold yesterday afternoon!  grrr.  took the puppies for a walk and hit the hay with some nyquil.  up and at em at 6 am this morning (with dayquil in my blood) and have already been to my conference and i am now in my office working on some projects (and nesting).  will be a lot of back and forth today.  

wearing a cute new outfit, gerren said i looked smoking hot :)  and they are new pants that are a size down from before, because i lost 14 pounds :)  double win.

we arent allowed to have dogs or pets as part of our lease but we agreed to watch my moms dogs bc, what is the harm?  well today we have the chimney sweeps coming in randomly for an inspection...i am scared the landlords will be with them...i left a note on the door saying "i am watching my moms dogs for 2 days while she recovers from surgery, please do not let them out of the house."  do you think if the landlords come and see that note all will be ok?  they are about 90 years old and sticklers for rules...i am slightly nervous.

that's it, i hate this day of the week, but i look good today and have a nice dinner planned for work, so it is kind of better than usual? 

Re: tuesday...or are we not doing this anymore?

• I think you'll be fine about the dogs. Our lease has 6.5 million clauses about absolutely everything and I'm pretty sure most landlords wouldn't care unless I was running a drug warehouse, brothel or had 50 cats.

Congrats on losing weight! I'm still trying. I decided to cut out carbs. Which wasn't exactly the smartest thing to do while PMSy. I want carbs damn it! I can't guarantee that if being presented with the situation of sitting next to a small child eating a loaf of bread I wouldn't snatch the loaf of bread and run.

Can I share some cuteness? This is Itty von Cat's latest picture. 

Its about a month left until we get her. I can't wait!

• I'm not on the fb page so I'll be checking here. 

Last night I went home and chilled, with my migraine still going.  Around 6:30ish, after about 30 hours with it, it finally went away!!

We went and met someone last night for daycare.  Really liked her and her family, so we signed the contract!  Glad to have that out of the way!!  Our little guy will be surrounded by girls though!  Guess he'll start being a ladies man right from the start! Stick out tongue

Other than that, not much going on.  I'm super boring right now. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LTB-Itty is adorable!  Just want to sqeeze her fluffiness :)

Mary-glad the migraine is finally gone.  I hate hate hate marathon migraines :(

Stayed late at work b/c my employees suck and are sick.  Raced to Zumba, it was a packed house.  I think I danced next to a teacher from my elementary school.  I wasn't brave enough to say anything and she wasn't either.  Didn't help that I bumped into her everytime we went to the right.  She had no rhythym and was two steps behind.  I felt kinda bad for her. 

After Zumba, went to Whole Paycheck and got groceries for the week.  I was all sweaty and stinky and forgot a hoodie.  Oops, gross.  Sorry shoppers, I'll remember for next time.

Went home, made dinner, watched MNF (yay Giants) and Two and Half Men (meh), read then went to bed.  Ready to do it all over again today. 

Oh, and one of my employees just went home sick again.  Where is the work ethic people?!?!

• Lastnight I made yummy chichen parm and rice, which I will be eating the leftovers for dinner tonight.

I made our anniversary dinner reservation yesterday, I can't wait to eat some yummy steak.

My SIL is expecting and due next week. Greg was talking to his brother yesterday and I guess they had a scare yesterday. So it should be any day that I'll be an auntie!! I am so excited! I just wished they lived closer because the LO and ours would only be 3 months apart. We have another friend who lives up north who is also pregnant and a friend of our here who is a week ahead of us.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic width=220>
  • image brew311:

Went home, made dinner, watched MNF (yay Giants) and Two and Half Men (meh), read then went to bed.  Ready to do it all over again today. 

I also thought it was meh. I kinda figured it would be but... I did shead a tear when Alan was talking to the urn.

• image Xtine22:

I also thought it was meh. I kinda figured it would be but... I did shead a tear when Alan was talking to the urn.

Yeah, that was a little sad.  It was just weird knowing the whole backstory of Sheen going off his rocker, so I couldn't sympathize that much..

• True. I still like him though but it could steam from my obession with that family when I was like 12
  • weighing in on the 2.5 men episode.  I had heard that he was going to die and it be from one of the crazy women in his life.  I KNEW it would be rose!  It was just kinda odd. And I thought Ashton's character was a little weird.  I think overall, I know it's a comedy, but I don't think alan, jake, and their mom would just move on like that.  it was just kinda different......
  • Good Morning, ladies. I went home and crashed last night then we went and grabbed mexican and barely ate my meal. I just wasn't hungry. We went to Petco to get a higher quality of dog food to see if that helps Wilson and his scratching.

Busy day of therapy and testing and I just found out I have to re-do a meeting. Thank you professionals for telling me one thing and then another person telling me something completely different so I waste my time. /rant

[url=http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thenest.com/tickers/ttb3b0e.aspx[/img][/url]
  • Tuesday, schmoozeday.  Had our second labor/birth class last night, and I also suffered my second bout of pg-related gas.  OMG, how embarrassing.  I think I pulled something by trying to muffle my butt for the entire 2.5 hour class. 

I said something in our check in about my scoliosis causing me back pain this past week, with the change in center of gravity I guess, and this girl came up to me later and was like, you have multiple sclerosis?  Um, no.  Lol. 

Couldn't sleep so got up at 5 this morning, which is the suck.  But it means that I'm in the office at 7:00, so you can bet I'll be leaving early today! 

I'm trying not to complain, but my back is really, really killing me.  Went to chiro yesterday for 3rd time in less than a week, and hopefully the adjustments will keep lasting longer.  H and I discussed me going off work early if things don't get better, because I just can't hang.  I'm going to get a big yoga ball (doh! just sold mine at our yard sale a few months ago) and try working on that, because otherwise sitting is very painful. 

• Moleson, I can't believe you guys already have childcare lined up!  You are so ahead of the curve.  We have an appointment on Thursday after my doctor's appt to look at our first center, and have one more we want to visit.  I think we'll end up just choosing between those two, as H got lots of recs for them from his co-workers.  Note, just the lady co-workers, because the men apparently have no idea where their children go/went to daycare.  Harumph! 
  • image mushE:
    Moleson, I can't believe you guys already have childcare lined up!  You are so ahead of the curve.  We have an appointment on Thursday after my doctor's appt to look at our first center, and have one more we want to visit.  I think we'll end up just choosing between those two, as H got lots of recs for them from his co-workers.  Note, just the lady co-workers, because the men apparently have no idea where their children go/went to daycare.  Harumph! 

I only have it nailed down, because I used to work in a preschool/daycare and knew about the 2 year waiting lists that are out there! :-)  When I decided we wanted in home daycare, I knew that would cut down our options, and when I started calling those, even those had waiting lists!!!  I just didn't want to be up $hit creek without a paddle come time for me to go back to work.  :-)  Plus I'm a freakish planner and like to have things in order. 

• Good Morning!

Finally getting back into life after a weekend full of wedding festivities. Lots to get done today though....laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, cake baking for my mom's birthday.

Shauni - congrats on the weight loss.  

• image exictedbride:

cake baking for my mom's birthday.

yummmmmmmmmm, cake

• image exictedbride:

Shauni - congrats on the weight loss.  

Ditto!

Shauni- you have been a rockstar at staying on track and working towards your goal!  Way to go lady!!

• Mush- I am also having alot of back pain. I want to work right up till the end. How I am feeling I just don;t know. I was almost in tears last night and was super uncomfortable.

We haven't looked into care either. I have days off coming up for Jewish Holidays so I will probably use that time to look into centers. Really I think I am procrastinating because I don't want to come back to work. I love the people I work with I like my job but I would rather stay home and waitress on days/shifts Greg doesn't work. Yes, we would be working oppposite hours but really we do that now so it's not a huge difference. In the ideal world, I wish I could leave my job for a year and start again when she is able to come here for school.

• image moleson99:

image mushE:
    Moleson, I can't believe you guys already have childcare lined up!  You are so ahead of the curve.  We have an appointment on Thursday after my doctor's appt to look at our first center, and have one more we want to visit.  I think we'll end up just choosing between those two, as H got lots of recs for them from his co-workers.  Note, just the lady co-workers, because the men apparently have no idea where their children go/went to daycare.  Harumph! 

I only have it nailed down, because I used to work in a preschool/daycare and knew about the 2 year waiting lists that are out there! :-)  When I decided we wanted in home daycare, I knew that would cut down our options, and when I started calling those, even those had waiting lists!!!  I just didn't want to be up $hit creek without a paddle come time for me to go back to work.  :-)  Plus I'm a freakish planner and like to have things in order. 

Good you got on it, then!  We had called around to these two, and knew that it wouldn't be a problem getting in, so we didn't worry about it 

• Tuesday is already off to wonderfulness over here. Work is just a huge drama pit.

Shauni~you rock my socks with your motivation!

Mommas I hope all of your little boogers are growing well and are successfully kicking your bladder and lungs.

Everybody else Oh Hello :-)

• I definitely think we should still do this!

Shauni - I want to see a pic of how smokin hot you look today!  congrats on the weight loss, dropping a size is a huge achievement!  

Mary - I'm glad your migraine is over, that really sucks :(  Also, you reminded me that I need to make a doctor's appointment, so thank you I guess!

I don't have much to talk about today, I'm in kind of a funk for stupid little reasons.  The weather is gloomy, I'm getting bad acne (WTF?), and I've been feeling sick in the mornings (NOT KU) so it takes me a long time to choke down my breakfast and makes me late for work.  I'm not, like, miserable, just not chipper today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image mushE:

Tuesday, schmoozeday.  Had our second labor/birth class last night, and I also suffered my second bout of pg-related gas.  OMG, how embarrassing.  I think I pulled something by trying to muffle my butt for the entire 2.5 hour class. 

just snorted out loud.  too funny! 

• Hi - I'd still like to post on here since I can't be on FB during work (big brother is watching us on hits to that site). Anyway, work yesterday was busy as it is today. Had an appointment with my allergist and then headed home where it was hot. Did not run at all but walked the dog for about 30 minutes; her paws are sore/swollen from running on pea gravel but since she isn't limping or has broken skin, she can walk but not run. Today it's supposed to be another hot one (okay fall weather, where are you?) but I have chicken in the crockpot Stick out tongue.

brew - I hardly call in sick, can you hire me?   Wink

mush - sorry to hear your back is bothering you a lot, this just means your husband must pamper you at all times when you're home, right?

Okay I have more work crap to take care of....

Me (33)& DX: DOR, FSH-20.3; DH(28):SA=normal 8/11 HSG= clear!
    IUI #1 10/12/11 (Bravelle + HCG + Prometrium & acupuncture) = 10/26 BFP! Beta #1=250, Beta #2= 615. 1st u/s 11/8. image Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker