Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Lincoln Stuff to Do?

Macaroni Grill is giving out BOGO entree coupons on Thursday for signing up for their emails and I need a good excuse to go to Lincoln.

What sort of fun family stuff (13-month old-friendly) is there to do on the weekends (this weekend, probably)?

Re: Lincoln Stuff to Do?

• Lincoln Chidren's Zoo.  I really like it, it's no Henry Doorly but everything is alot more hands-on for little ones and you can realistically go thru the whole thing in a few hours.  If you go, make sure you find the "Paper Eating Lion", he was my fave as a kid:)

Also, the Lincoln Children's Museum is said to be better than Omaha, but I've never been.

• Both the Childrens Zoo and the Childrens Museum are awesome! My kiddos love both!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I will second the Children's Zoo and then ask how can I get my hands on a BOGO coupon for Macaroni Grill Big Smile
    [IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r211/klbrandt79/Sam%20and%20Daisy/img1248193766102-2.jpg[/IMG]
  • image krismill:
    I will second the Children's Zoo and then ask how can I get my hands on a BOGO coupon for Macaroni Grill Big Smile

Go to their website and in the lower left corner it says get $5 for signing up for email, or something like that.  You will get the $5 coupon, but their Facebook page says that those people will get a BOGO entree coupon in their email tomorrow.

• Great - thanks!
    [IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r211/klbrandt79/Sam%20and%20Daisy/img1248193766102-2.jpg[/IMG]
  • Just wanted to say thanks for the recommendations!  We had a great time at the zoo.  It was so hands-on and we all enjoyed it!