Cincinnati Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Dayton Area Question

Hi, I am moving to the Dayton area (north of town actually) and was hoping someone on here would have an OBGYN rec. I'm looking for someone who is relatively young.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Dayton Area Question

• Depending on how far north of town you are talking, you might want to look up Dr. Jennifer Cova. She's pretty young and super sweet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I was going to Wright State Physicians OB/GYN but mine left.  I've heard good things about Dr. Horlacher.  Another doctor told me that a young female doctor has recently joined the practice.  This doctor really likes the new doctor.  No idea of her name though!  Both practices are at Miami Valley Hospital near downtown/UD. 
    Visit The Nest!baby development PitaPata Dog tickers image
  • depending on how far north you are I'd recommend Dr. Whitney Sharp. She practices out of Huber Heights with Contemporary Obs and Gyno. She did my hysterectomy last year and did an excellent job. My 18 year old daughter loves her as well!
  • I would recommend Contemporary OB/GYN. They have an office in Huber Heights.

http://www.cobgyndayton.com/

There are young doctors, and doctors who have been practicing for several years.

I've been seeing them for 10+ years and they have delivered two (soon to be three) of my children. They do deliver at Southview, which is south of town.

I also live north of town, so the office is convenient for me.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers