Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

cleaning marble

We havea  marble top table and what ever I use to clean it seems to leave a film.  It is driving me crazy.  What do you use on marble tables or counters? 
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: cleaning marble

• I use windex..I use white vinegar for everything else, but that will ruin marble. And the windex does well for us! Smile

And I checked their website before I did it just to make sure it's safe for marble. It is! 

~*~formerly SummerSweethearts2010~*~
    imageimage
    Shy & Zeus
  • Method brand cleaning products makes a cleaner called The Daily Granite. It's a natural and safe product to use on marble surfaces and will clean out the grooves. Just make sure you use a terry cloth or micro-suede cloth so you don't scratch the marble.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage