September 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Amy!!!!!!

Congrats again!!! I want to hear how it went surprising everyone!!

Re: Amy!!!!!!

• image Paige&Jeff:
    Congrats again!!! I want to hear how it went surprising everyone!!

Thank you.Sorry, we just got back from going to Lowe's, looking for fridges, paint colors, washer and dryers and all that jazz.

If you did not see on FB here is the story:

So we made up the story that we found a great deal on a sofa from a co-worker who was moving to Austin, TX as her husband's job was being transferred. We only had one shot to do it and we needed my dad's truck as well as my FIL's. So at 11:30 today, they met at our apartment and we caravaned to the home "where the sofa was going to be picked up".

It was so funny. So as soon as we park , my FIL starts backing up, opening up the back of his trailer to get ready to load.

So anyways, we had everyone get up to the porch area and opened up the door to the house. We said "We lied. There is no sofa to pick up." This is our new home. We just closed on it yesterday. You thought my MIL was going to faint from the excitement. She was ELATED. My dad and brother were very happy too.

So as soon as we let them all in, my dad started inspecting the doors and areas that he said he can work on (he used to be in construction). My MIL  was just so, so happy. My FIL asked, "so no sofa to pick up?" No, no sofa to pick up.

We all celebrated by going out to lunch. It was a great day.

TTC since June 2009
    DX: MFI June 2010 & DOR Sept 2011
    Various forms of medicated cycles since June 2010
    IVF #1 tentatively scheduled for 2013
    Doing acupuncture and focus on weight loss in the meantime

S/PAIF welcome

[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/33c5hxy.jpg[/IMG]
  • What a wonderful surprise!!! When did you put in an offer onthe house? I don't know how I you kept it a secret!
    BabyFruit Tickerimage

Mr. and Mrs. est. September 6, 2008 Expecting Baby #1 October 1, 2013