International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Little Red Buttons

Ok, I followed the link to the photographer and I was browsing her site and OMW! Those pictures of Milo are ADORABLE! I love them. She is a really good photographer. I will look into Brighton for sure.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Little Red Buttons

• She is a really good photographer and very nice to work with.  Milo was in a MOOD that morning and she was great with him.  Matt and I were ready to pitch him into the sea.  Also, a few months later, she sent me an email and said that she wasn't 100% happy with the printing job on the first set of prints we ordered and so she re-sent us all of the prints.  For free!  And, really, they looked the same.  Awesome.

And we loved Brighton.  Let me know if you decide to go and need some recs.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I would never have guessed that he was in a mood that day. Impressive. 

I am open to suggestions. Brighton is ony 2 hours away from us so I might even suggest doing just a weekend trip there sometime to DH. I was looking at some 'Brighton accommodation' websites, is there anywhere you would suggest?

• I thought it was pretty close to you, so the travel would be super easy. 

We stayed here, in Hove.  It was pretty nice and basically right on the water.  We could walk along the large boardwalk {which has a brilliant playpark} right into Brighton and it took about 15 minutes.  There are a ton of flats to rent though.  I think as long as it's near the water, you're pretty much good to go.

This is a great website with lots of things for kids to do.  I would skip the Sea Life Centre though, it's very expensive and not very good.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks for the link, I am busy exploring the site. They have some lovely places.