September 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Oh Julia...

Re: Oh Julia...

• Thanks!  I better stop procrastinating now!

Oh and Happy third tri to you Party!!!

<a href="www.juliabrockphotography.blogspot.com" target=
  • image Jules08:

Oh and Happy third tri to you Party!!!

Is that now? I thought it was one more week. I can't figure it out! haha.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I believe it is!  I think out of the three ways calculated two list 27 weeks and one says 26 weeks, 6 days.
  • image Jules08:
    I believe it is!  I think out of the three ways calculated two list 27 weeks and one says 26 weeks, 6 days.
    Holy Moly! That is freaky! I mean, I know I'm like 10 weeks to full term. Ok, so much to do...so little time!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dude, I know the feeling!!! 

I haven't even started looking at day cares, haven't signed up for any classes (because ours are 2 Saturdays for 8 hours each or 6 week nights for 2.5 hours each), and I have the entire nursery to do yet! 

Needless to say, I am feeling behind the ball!

• mesa81mesa81 member
    image Jules08:

Dude, I know the feeling!!! 

I haven't even started looking at day cares, haven't signed up for any classes (because ours are 2 Saturdays for 8 hours each or 6 week nights for 2.5 hours each), and I have the entire nursery to do yet! 

Needless to say, I am feeling behind the ball!

Trust me, you are not behind the ball-- but I'm not a huge planner. I don't have daycare finalized... I signed up for a class before my 30 week appt since I got lectured at the one before that... and my nursery will be somewhat  put together by the time this one gets here. The only reason I have a crib in the first place is because it was on massive sale. Otherwise, I would probably have procrastinated on that!

• Glad I am not the only one then!  Makes me feel better!