Upstate NY Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Thankful Thursday

Post what you are thankful for, no matter how big or small.

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Right now I'm thankful for being a teacher.  I really do enjoy my summers off.  Plus I know how hard my job will be this coming fall so I'm enjoying every minute of my summer while I still can.
  • My summer job has been hilarious! Plus, the $$ is good, I've seen Ang, and NO nights! LOVE!
    Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • LabbieLabbie member
    5000 Comments Seventh Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I am thankful for coffee! Such a small thing but it really makes my morning.
    image image image
  • I am thankful that I am married to my soul mate.  We have been together for almost 5 years and I seem to love him more with each year that goes by.

• I'm thankful for my coffee too!!! And for this absolutely gorgeous summer we have had. Part of me is ready for that crisp fall breeze and the cooler nights.... but at the same time, this weather is amazing!!! Love LOVE the sunshine and even love the afternoon thunderstorms (only wish I could be at home napping during them. Perfect sleeping weather!)
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm thankful for my hubs~ he drives me nuts but I know in my heart that he does everything for me and the boys- he works hard so i can stay home- he rarely tells me no for anything..he's a good egg
    [IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l261/abba916/2011_100-1.jpg[/IMG]

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt11ade2.aspx[/img][/url]
  • image Honeydew1894:
    My summer job has been hilarious! Plus, the $$ is good, I've seen Ang, and NO nights! LOVE!

You'll have to let me know a day you aren't working.  Maybe we could grab lunch or do something together.  I would like to get up to the track one of these days too.

• I am thankful my in-laws left this AM and I can go home to an empty house
  • image jenafish31:
    I am thankful my in-laws left this AM and I can go home to an empty house

Yes 

• I.m thankful for amazing neighbors. They have become our best friends in the world (mom, 6yr old, and 2 20-somethings) We moved to an unfamiliar part of Syracuse almost 2 yrs ago and they welcomed us in immediately. Unfortunately they put their house up for sale this morning and already have a 7pm appt for it to be looked at (tonight), but without them the past 2-ish years would have been soo incredibly different and I'm not sure that it'd be in a positive way.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image Dar080808:

image Honeydew1894:
    My summer job has been hilarious! Plus, the $$ is good, I've seen Ang, and NO nights! LOVE!

You'll have to let me know a day you aren't working.  Maybe we could grab lunch or do something together.  I would like to get up to the track one of these days too.

Definitely! My schedule is weekly, so I can let you know what next week looks like on Sunday. 
    Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • image Honeydew1894:
    image Dar080808:

image Honeydew1894:

Definitely! My schedule is weekly, so I can let you know what next week looks like on Sunday. 

Yay!  Sounds like a plan.