Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Graco Nautilus deal at Target

for those that may need another convertible car seat or haven't gotten one from their registries, the graco nautilus 3 in 1 is on clearance at target for $73, it's usually $199 and is A rated in baby bargains, higher than Britax. they are clearing out their inventory to make room for the newest models.

also seen the Evenflo turbo booster for $20, usually $50 in the grey and the pink options.

hope this helps someone out!

ps- i got the last graco at the SP target so if you want that don't go to that store

David John 4.19.01
Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
Anna Capri 5.4.11

Re: Graco Nautilus deal at Target

• I'm so not prepared for motherhood. I was totally hoping Nautilus meant some sort of aerobic equipment or free weights.

But we are considering the Britax, so good to know...