Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

bleeding outside of menstral cycle

I'm normally a wait and see type of person but last August I was diagnosed with crohns disease so perhaps I'm a little more of a worrie wart than usual...Anyway here are some backround then I'll go into the other stuffs

2007-Put a copper IUD in

2010-diagnosed with severe crohns

Ever since I've been dealing with monthly yeast infections

I have severe crohns disease and it took a year to get into remission, but now I'm pretty much symptom free unless I forget my medicine. The problem though is I have been dealing with off and on yeast infections for the past year. I am on a chemo drug(low dose) and lialda. Today I noticed I'm bleeding, not a lot but a steady stream of a couple of drops per hour...much like the tail end of my period. I know my period ended about 5 days ago so I'm probably ovulating and the bleeding is probably nothing...should I be concerned?

Re: bleeding outside of menstral cycle

• image lookame3639:

I'm normally a wait and see type of person but last August I was diagnosed with crohns disease so perhaps I'm a little more of a worrie wart than usual...Anyway here are some backround then I'll go into the other stuffs

2007-Put a copper IUD in

2010-diagnosed with severe crohns

Ever since I've been dealing with monthly yeast infections

I have severe crohns disease and it took a year to get into remission, but now I'm pretty much symptom free unless I forget my medicine. The problem though is I have been dealing with off and on yeast infections for the past year. I am on a chemo drug(low dose) and lialda. Today I noticed I'm bleeding, not a lot but a steady stream of a couple of drops per hour...much like the tail end of my period. I know my period ended about 5 days ago so I'm probably ovulating and the bleeding is probably nothing...should I be concerned?

I think I would call my doc and have his nurse give me a consult. Have you had extra-vigorous sex lately?

• Actually I havne't had any sex for about a month and a half. We've both been pretty busy (he's got a new job and I've picked up hours at work) and I also had a pretty bad yeast infection last month. I'm going to make an appointment with a ob/gyn. I've just never had bleeding outside of the usual cycle so it concerned me a little