Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

** jen4018 **

This is my response back to your post, regarding pcos, but I wasn't sure if you would see it.  :)

My Dr. wants me to go on bcp to regulate my cycles. I haven't had my period in two months. DH and I are not yet ttc, but we are thinking of starting sooner since pcos can prolong pregnancy. I just found out on Monday that I have pcos, and the Dr. found the cysts the week before, so this is all new to me. We were planning on starting within the next 6 months - 1 year, so we may move it up. We are still discussing everything. Since we just bought a home we want to save up some more money first.

I actually use to live in Chicago, and didn't change it on here yet. We just bought a home in the Fox Valley (Naperville/Aurora area). Where are you located? We love it here!

I wonder at what point do I stop going to my OBGYN and go to an RE? When did you decide to do that? When were you diagnosed with pcos? This is all new to me, so I'm still trying to learn and see what my options are.

Are you ttc? What did the Dr. tell you to do? Not to go on bcp? Are your cycles regular? Sorry for all of my questions, I'm just trying to learn what works for others.

Thanks!
image Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image