Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Unconfuse me please.

I think i'm using so many damn things that i'm totally confused. I'm temping. But, without that even in the picture...

I use CBE digi OPK. Got a :) Monday. nothing Tuesday. Terrible O pain Tuesday. I used internet cheapie OPK's along with the Digi opk, and they were negative until Tuesday afternoon, then I watched them get darker until they were screaming positive Tuesday early evening. So what does that mean? I O'ed Tuesday? Or i'm due to O 12-36 hours after *that* positive opk? Why aren't the digi and internet cheapies positive at the same time?

Help.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DS - 7.2006 - C-Section b/c Breech
DS2 - 4.2008 - Successful Vbac
DD - 5.2012 - Successful Vbac

Re: Unconfuse me please.

• kelnyckelnyc member
    Eighth Anniversary 10000 Comments 5 Love Its Combo Breaker

Is it possible the sample was too diluted to get a +early on Tuesday? The digital can pick up a + before the cheapie in my experience. Because it sounds like a + on Monday (afternoon or morning?) and + on Tuesday, you could be Oing any time between Monday and Thursday. Sorry, it doesn't get any more specific than that. Your temps the next few days should help you better pinpoint the day after that fact, so keep BIO and good luck!

ETA: The pains can be caused by the follie getting really big, but not yet releasing the egg. I say if you had a screaming positive on Tuesday afternoon, then you probably still had not Oed at that point. but like I said, hopefully your temps will tell.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
    Surprise! The Sequel is due 12.8.14!

• Thanks :) I feel bad you keep yeilding my questions! My fear lies in that DH and I couldn't bio yesterday, and we tried today (after he worked 24 hours straight yesterday) and he was able to produce a tiny amount (TMI, but he explained it that sometimes he has a knee buckling O, and sometimes not. This was not.). This is my first month back at temping and I think it's making me more crazy than I should be... which is why I stopped temping in the first place :(

• kelnyckelnyc member
    Well don't worry, it only takes one! And I like answering questions, otherwise I woudn't respond! Did you BIO any other times this week? The sperm can live up to 5 days (but really more like 3) in fertile CM.
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12

• We bio Sun, Mon, and Tues. Then *maybe* today, since I wasn't even sure what happened with DH. LOL. Just hoping my initial thoughts were right and I O'ed Tuesday. I think since this is the 5th cycle since my last m/c i'm just getting frustrated and grasping at straws. The only thign that will tell is 2 weeks when i'm either PG or AF shows :(

• kelnyckelnyc member

It sounds like you had it covered then, because Tuesday swimmers would still be around if you Oed on Wednesday or today. Fingers crossed that you're in the 2ww!

BTW, I know it's easy to get frustrated, but it's only been five months, If TTC has taught me anything, it's patience. 

• Thanks ;) It's been a year since we started "not tta", but i think our timing was off because I was still going by the "everyone o's on cd14" crap. So I consider it 5 months since we started paying attention. Though it's my 3rd month with OPK's. First month with preseed.