Minneapolis/St. Paul Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Just Popping In.....

To say hello!  I have been AWOL for a long time, as things have been crazy with getting ready to move. :(  I had to come on and try to read back through some posts!  I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer!
Lots of love and continual explosions of babydust to my BG Besties! XOXOXOXO
2.3.11: Started TTC
2.8.12:Initial b/w - Normal
3.7.12:HSG - Normal
3.8.12:S/A - Normal
Cycle #12/Month #15 - 50mg.Clomid CD5-CD9 - BFN
4.24.12: RE appointment - DX Unexplained IF
7.12 - 9.12: TTA
10.12 - 1.13: TTC Naturally
February 2013 - IUI #1 w/100 mg Clomid - 5 mil.post-wash: BFFN
March 2013 - IUI #2 w/100 mg Clomid & Trigger - ?? MY BLOG

Re: Just Popping In.....

• When is the big move?  I know it's coming up pretty soon... Hope all is going well, although I completely understand the insanity that is long-distance moving...  :)
  • Hi darlin! :)
    Brought home an extra special souvenir from vacation! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image littlemissflip:
    When is the big move?  I know it's coming up pretty soon... Hope all is going well, although I completely understand the insanity that is long-distance moving...  :)

I've got 4 weeks left. I still don't have a place to live out there, and am still looking for people to rent my place, but I am hoping that it will all somehow come together. :)  We are really excited, but obviously also a little nervous.

Lots of love and continual explosions of babydust to my BG Besties! XOXOXOXO
    2.3.11: Started TTC
    2.8.12:Initial b/w - Normal
    3.7.12:HSG - Normal
    3.8.12:S/A - Normal
    Cycle #12/Month #15 - 50mg.Clomid CD5-CD9 - BFN
    4.24.12: RE appointment - DX Unexplained IF
    7.12 - 9.12: TTA
    10.12 - 1.13: TTC Naturally
    February 2013 - IUI #1 w/100 mg Clomid - 5 mil.post-wash: BFFN
    March 2013 - IUI #2 w/100 mg Clomid & Trigger - ?? MY BLOG