Rhode Island Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

*asf619*

User anwsd is also doing the link to windeal over the whole post... I just saw a post on D&R titled "Bath floor tiles... HELP!!!! EDIT" and that person was the last reply with an answer that made no sense, so I'm assuming that's the person that did the html link.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: *asf619*

• asf619asf619 member
    Ancient Membership 5000 Comments 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    I'll go take care of it. Thanks for the heads-up, Amy!
  • asf619asf619 member
    Ancient Membership 5000 Comments 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    That spammer had another 12 posts all over the Nest this morning. They weren't there when I checked before going to bed last night. Fortunately it's all cleaned up now... until tonight when they come back on and wreak havoc again. I'm just hoping that the Nestgods ban them for good...
  • AmyRIAmyRI member
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Comments

Hopefully the website they are trying to direct people to isn't too harmful, and they are just doing it for advertising. It scares me a little that it's so easy to do...

Thanks for taking care of it!